Technology has come so far and it is doing wonders every second. And as there is a saying that as you grow the number of people around you who don’t like you also grow in number. Similar things happen in technology also.
There are several kinds of threats and viruses that try to bring the technology down. There is one similar kind of error that is known as atikmpag.sys Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).
It is a driver that is present in the graphic card. This error is generated by .SYS file is a part of the windows operating system itself. What happens is that .sys indulge into activity with the third party driver and later throws an error.
At times to protect your data from any damage your computer turns off the PCC whenever such kind of errors strive. So how we can fix this issue? Well let’s jot down the ways.
Ways To Fix atikmpag.sys BSOD Error
1. Scan using an antivirus – Scanning your entire system with the help of a good third party antivirus we can fix this issue. Viruses and malware interact with this Sys file and later throw such kind of errors.
2. Downgrade the graphic card – By downgrading or upgrading your graphic will delete this file but not the data present in the hard disks so this will ultimately solve your purpose of removal of this .Sys file.
3. Safe mode – Whenever you turn on your system on safe mode then only some fikes use to work and at that very moment if you to system restore option present in the start menu then the system restoration process will start. Once it reverts to the restoration point click on enter and you have got relief from that file.
4. Ram issue – If you are using a faulty ram then you need to replace it. Now how to check whether your ram is faulty or not is by attaching your ram in a new system. If the new system also doesn’t allow you to access the files then its the time buy new ram.
5. Clean your windows – Whenever you delete all the files it’s like formatting your system then the chances of this atikmpag.sys file BSOD problem to fly away increases. As indirectly, you are stopping all kinds of interaction it can have from a third party driver.
6. Upgrading your window – When you are continuously ignoring the updates if the window then the chances of getting relief from such files are very remote. Every update that windows cine up withholds a lot more amount of security other as compared to the last one.
Also read: How to Enable Discord Screen Share?
Steps to upgrade your window
1. Click on start
2. Search for update
3. Click on system update
4. Install the update
5. Restart your system
6. Uninstall recent downloads of ATI and AMD – This file throws an error whenever any comes into the arena of communication with the driver of the graphic card. So if you have started facing this issue recently then uninstalling all the recent downloads so that whichever file is holding that file gets deleted along with that.
7. Verify Harddisk- This type of errors fall under the corruption of hard disks and the reason being for all such failures could be
- Improper shutdown – This happens when the electricity cut off suddenly and all the processes get stopped leading to the residue of temporary files stay there.
- Hardware failures – This is unpredicted and can happen anytime.
This type of error is harmful to your system as they can act risky fir your personal or important data. These files which are present within the system when start interacting with hardware factor then conflict happens. Whenever you come across any such error then the steps present above can for sure help you in deleting this file successfully.
The symptoms of the harm caused by such files include automatic turning of the screen, The access of the file get stopped and errors during the time of booting. I hope this article will help you in am solving the problem that you came across and will later suggest the same technique to anyone who faces it in the future.