Seen here is Dash-cam Video of a LPG Tanker Exploding in northern China on February 11, 2018
The information: A truck loaded with liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) burst into fire on a highway in northern China.
The truck turned over on one side in the Hebei Province section of the Beijing-Harbin Expressway.
It appears the gas leaked from the truck and was ignited by nearby cars, sending a fireball down the highway.
Two people inside the truck were taken to hospital with serious burns, while passengers in the cars were able to flee their vehicles in time and were not injured.
Thank you to FFPG Community member @wcsilver72 for sending this information to us here @ffprovinggrounds .
Video Credit: ABC News
If they haven't already, your college kid will be getting into a car and driving back to school.
Have you talked to them about what they should do if they're in an accident?
Go ahead and share this with them:
1. Most importantly, check yourself and anyone else involved for serious injuries. If there is any bleeding or someone is unconscious or not responding, call 911 right away.
2. If everyone appears to be okay, look at the vehicles to see if they can be moved from the roadway. If they are not able to be moved, call 911 or your local non-emergency police department number. If you’ve already contacted the authorities, wait for them to arrive at the scene.
3. As you wait, gather contact and insurance information for each driver involved. Never leave after an accident without the other party’s information.
4. See if there were any witnesses to the accident. If there are, ask them if they’d be willing to give a statement to the police or insurance companies, and collect their contact information.
5. Use your phone, or a pen and paper, to write down the basic details of the accident: date, time, location, weather conditions, etc. Be sure to take pictures of the scene, weather conditions and any property damage and/or injuries.
6. Call each insurance company involved and file a claim. Be prepared to give them the basic details you've written down.
7. As you speak to police or insurance agents, remember, do not make any statements, especially recorded ones, regarding who is at fault. Statements like this given at such an early stage can be potentially incriminating or damaging to your case. Always speak to an attorney first.
8. If police were called, you will need to speak to them before you're free to go home. If you are unsure about the condition of your vehicle, do not drive it. Your insurance provider should be able to help you get a tow truck and take it to the nearest garage.
Man the I-70 west through Kansas was no joke tonight. Remember to slow down and adjust your speed to weather conditions lokos 🚚💨 My ass was doing 20-35mph for 5 hours straight. Better late than sorry #Hammerdown#I70west#truckaccident#truckfails
A question we receive often is “What if I was partially at fault for the crash? Can I still recover?”
Unlike some other states, New York uses a rule called “comparative negligence.” Even if you are partially at fault for your car crash, you may still be able to recover for your injuries.
A court will review the facts and assign you a percentage of fault. The total damages you are awarded will then be reduced by that percentage. (For example, if you were 60% at fault and suffered $100,000 in damages, you would still be able to recover $40,000).
If your claim is resolved through an out-of-court settlement rather than going to trial, the two sides will determine these numbers through negotiation. As Kingston auto accident attorneys, we have often been able to recover substantial compensation for our clients without having to go to court (though we are always willing to go to trial if that’s what it takes).
Injured on the job? Remember - you have rights! Our experts can help you get the medical care you need and the compensation you deserve. • • •
Call KJT Law Group for a free consultation today. 818.507.8525
7 675 days ago
At The Embry Law Firm, we understand how dangerous commercial vehicles can be. We have helped many clients sort through the aftermath of truck accidents.
Banda el Recodo ticket giveaway by the Law Offices of Roberto Hernandez, PLLC. To participate tag as many people as possible! Announcing the winners on Wednesday January 23rd!!! Good luck!
Sorteo de boletos para el concierto de Banda el Recodo por parte de las Oficinas Legales de Roberto Hernández, PLLC. Para participar etiqueten todas las personas que puedan! Los ganadores se anunciarán el 23 de Enero!!! Buena suerte!
If you've been involved in an accident with an 18-wheeler or commercial vehicle, you should know that handling the claim may be different than if you were involved in a car accident.
Often time, the commercial vehicle's insurance company will contact the injured party under the guise of helping with the claim. Never speak with an insurance company or provide a recorded statement without clearing it with a Houston 18-wheeler accident attorney first.
Visit our website to learn more and request a case consultation (). .
After about 275,000 miles of accident free miles, I was involved in an accident this morning near Lafayette, IN due to an ice covered bridge. Not near a computer to upload straight from the SD card so this is the next best way for now. Got really lucky the woman's car didn't get pulled under the trailer or that she missed the pickup truck on the shoulder. There was no damage to my truck or trailer, and the driver of the car was uninjured. Thankful this turned out ok! #truckinglife#trucking#truckaccident#wreck#semivscar#blackice