Are you a Pet Owner?
Get $20 off your initial organic lawn care service when you sign up today! (Link in Bio)
We’ll also donate $5 to the Angel Fund @FCNMHP for every new customer!
The Angel Fund is an organization that treats critically ill pets. Help us make a difference!
Not only do we love visiting theme parks, but we also enjoy visiting historical areas. This is when we visited St. Augustine. It’s such a beautiful and historical area. Would love to get back there again!
What #grace is received the moment you recognize this beautiful quote by #staugustine:
In the song, “The Hurt and the Healer”, @themercyme writes:
“It’s the moment when humanity
Is overcome by #majesty
When grace is ushered in for good
And all our scars are understood
When mercy takes its rightful place
And all these questions fade away
When out of the weakness we must bow
And hear You say it’s over now
I AM ALIVE. BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND BY THE GRACE OF #GOD. Thank you!
I’ve been wanting to share more about my fellow creatives that promote a sense of community and encourage me either from afar or close to home and @lburks915 with @braid_bar_sta is one of them. Our children have grown pretty close over time since our daughters go to school together. I’ve watched her produce amazing work with every client that comes along and she always gives it her all along with an authenticity we so often crave. This is your gal if you’re looking for a magical braid on your wedding day or event. Go give her a follow. 😘
Time for BOGO!!! Buy 1 Case, Get 1 Case FREE!!! This sale will last through Sunday, January 27th at 6:00pm. All San Sebastian wines are included in this sale, and there is no limit as to how many cases are purchased! You can take advantage of this sale in our retail store or online, at
We hope to see you at the winery soon!
I have been to many towns and cities all over the world; not nearly as many as I would like yet, but enough to realize that my little town of St. Augustine is the perfect spot for me. I will be posting a tidbit about the area every once in a while, since this place is so dear to my heart. If you have never visited our Nation’s oldest city, I encourage you to do so! Even if you have, I hope you find the insider tips useful for maximizing bliss. *Tip* St. Augustine houses the Nights of Lights which run for a few months during the winter. The beautiful display draws visitors from all over. It has even been named in National Geographic as one of the top ten light displays in the world, and the second best light display in USA Today!
Feel free to email me at [email protected] to find out more about what to do during NOL.
• @regenexx How Much of Elective Modern Orthopedic Surgery Makes Us Worse and Not Better?
Much of Elective Orthopedic Surgery Doesn’t Work
Mounds of research have made it quite clear that so much of elective orthopedic surgery just doesn’t work. In fact, the scientific evidence is “scandously poor,” according the British Journal of Medicine,with high-level research supporting only 20% of orthopedic surgeries being done. What are the findings of the other 80%? A lot of ineffective and unnecessary surgeries…