From the exhibition of the work from my @sciarc “Details, details...” seminar. This handrail prototype by Mingzhe Xu, Yolanda Yaqiu Dong, and Qin Xiong is a really interesting mixture of digital and analog techniques. The class is an investigation into the future of the architectural detail. It considers a range of critical positions on the issue and tests their outcome through the design and fabrication of architectural detail.
The sunburst effect on our Beluga Ascent II Seacteat Blue is mesmerizing.
FOLLOW LINK ON PROFILE
3 week lead time
ONLY 100 pieces will be made. —————————————-
- 41.0mm W x 49.0mm L x 13.0mm H Brushed and polished solid 316L stainless steel case
- Bezel diameter of 42mm with easy gripping
- 500m water resistance with helium escape valve
- Screwed down caseback with Viton gasket
- Screwed down crown with double gaskets
- Raised & beveled sapphire crystal with inner anti-reflective coating
- 24 hour brushed steel outer dial ring
- Superluminova BGW9 Lume
- Drilled through lug holes
- Swiss ETA 2824-2 timed & regulated to 3 positions - Each watch case has been tested to 500m
- Assembled in the U.S.A
- ONLY 100 units available (50 Black/50 blue)
Editing a product video for a presentation I am giving tomorrow.
2 52an hour ago
BAGHEAD Prototype Costume I Made Last Year For A Short Film I Am Currently In Production With, Previewed Part Of This Character in 'SUPER BLUE' A Music Video I Put Up Last September. You Can Watch Part Of The Video in An Older Post. ( Refer To Video Post With My Back Turned ) #javontheunique#jtutv
A bespoke CNC milled fretwork screen of high grade plywood and formica creates a permeable connection between the breakfast bar of the kitchen and the dining space at lower level. Can't wait to share the full story on this very soon!
Also, so pleased to have hit 2,000 followers today! Thanks everyone! #2000followers 😀🎉🎊🎉🎊