It’s time!!!! Here’s how it works, like this post and tag a friend who needs a little “Me Time” at 7:30pm we will randomly pick the winner who will receive a 16oz candle and a Me Time melt. Winner will be notified by DM. #freecandlefridays#metime#giveaways#candles
Things I have changed in this part year...
- I stopped believing I can't: can't look like that, can't be successful, can't be a mom and a wife and still take time for myself, can't ever be good enough, can't have that piece of cake, can't rock my baby to sleep and still have her sleep through the night.
- I stopped over exercising and started to do make a "mind body connection" with every move I make in the gym (o the results are muchhhh better)
- I stopped eating bread (with the exception of garlic bread at a braai)
- I started to speak up when I feel something isn't right or could improve (I realized that my opinion matters)
- I started to take myself, my goals, my dreams, my life seriously and started to focus on them while still doing everything else... And that resulted in a happier and more self confident me!
- I cut my hair, short. Very very short. To prove to myself that sexyness can be any size, any color and any length of hair... I ain't a cookie cutter type of person, so why should my hair play such a big role in my definition of sexy? Do I miss my long hair.? Yup. Do I still love me with my short hair? Yup...
Change is good. With change we grow.
💚Time to chill and relax after a busy week💚. This spa took my feedback on about disposable plastic cups and now only uses reusable :)
Plant ideas with business and leave feedback - it’s does bring about positive changes! #ecolifestyle#notoplastic#reusablecups#metime
There are so many people in #summerpalace that sometimes it is becoming too much. Some photos showing the crowds and some showing the #cherryblossoms Today was the day when I was happy to leave the palace and have a bit of a #metime
✏day 22: PROUD OF
Today's prompt for @Joannehawker's #marchmeetthemaker challenge is about pride.
Today also happens to be my first workshop with the inspiring & powerful ladies of the @shine.pnd.art courses that I mentioned earlier this month. I couldn't really ask for a better example of something that makes me proud.
Shine is an incredible enterprise steered by a true force of nature, Lauraine. I am beyond proud to join her team of creatives offering therapeutic craft workshops as part of some invaluable courses for these #bravemums struggling with various forms of Post Natal Depression. Shine offers a nurturing environment, relaxing activities and the chance to meet other mums who 'get it'. It is their mission to support vulnerable women on the road to recovery, to give them confidence to Shine again, to give them each other.
I was blown away today by the power, positivity, strength & peer support of this group and I can't think of any application of my creativity that could make me more proud than supporting their journeys in some small way today.
My hopefully ongoing work with Shine is in keeping with my own repertoire of #peaceandcraft#craftworkshops , where I focus on helping people take a couple of hours out of their hectic schedule & use simple #tactilecraft projects to offer some #fingerfocus & a chance to #breathe .
Good Morning ladies, ☕️ whatever this week brought to you, last night‘s full moon allows new beginnings in every aspect of your life. No matter if you choose to rest and heal yourself or stay up an extra hour to finish that draft, remember to listen to your intuition and give your body what you need to thrive.
I have issues. I get that. I may or may not have just ordered a dozen of our lemon berry scent soap to compliment this hand cream in the same scent. I mean, wouldn’t you also want to smell heavenly?? #askingforafriend #ps you can contact me or click the link in my bio to snatch up your own piece of heaven.