Are you protected from the unexpected? Contact us at ☎️ 562-801-2222
1 186 hours ago
All drivers must carry insurance protection, but many people just pick an insurer after they buy their first car and don’t look at the details of the policy for years, which could leave money on the table
Keep these tips in mind when picking auto insurance coverage:
1. Maintain good credit 👉🏽Regulary check your credit score since a low score may impact your premium.
2. Choose the right car 👉🏽Vehicle damage and cost for repair is a big part of the price of auto insurance.
3. Beware of scams 👉🏽Crooks can rip off drivers with staged accidents, which could result in an insurance claim against you. To avoid this, follow safe driving practices, always photograph the scene and report the accident.
4. Contact an independent insurance agency like @esigninsurance 👉🏽We work for you to make sure we find the best rates for your policy by getting quick quotes from multiple insurance carriers
Contact us at ☎️ 562-801-2222
1 176 hours ago
Memorial Day Weekend is one of the busiest drive times of the year, please drive careful wherever you are going 🌞⛱
Wherever you end up this weekend, be sure to take a few minutes and pay homage to the brave men and women, and their families, who gave the ultimate sacrifice.... To them, we thank and appreciate you🙏
Land of the Free, because of the Brave 🦅🇺🇸
@SLCPU suggests you to:
- Clear gutters of leaves and other debris. - Downspouts must be clear and pointed away from the house and ither properry.
- Clear street gutters of leaves and debris.
- Investigate insurance #floodinsurance For PU 24/7 Dispatch call 801-483-6700
I miss the 2000’s 😂 #crocs#humor#floodinsurance 💡If your home is in a community that participates in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) you may be eligible for flood insurance at a modest cost through the federal government. This means insurance companies issue flood insurance that's administered by the federal government. 🇺🇸 #insurancehumor#protectyourfamily#water#summer jokes #swim
0 124 May, 2019
You may think that a homeowners insurance policy provides adequate coverage for all your valuables, but policies may provide limited or no coverage for certain items — including generally expensive items — that are damaged or stolen.
This is why you evacuate. Also a good reason not to buy river-front property.
. #Repost@4029news with @get_repost
Watch: House falls into river as floodwaters rise at Cimarron River in Oklahoma
Memorial Day is upon us and we want to make sure you're covered as you head out on to the water. If you're not sure about your boat or watercraft coverage, call us today to make sure you're good to go!
Let's Help Kerala
Initiative by the Students Council and N.S.S. Unit of VESASC
As the floods have cased effect to the people so horrendously, We have planned to donate the following things at the earliest:- 1. Bisleri 1ltr. Bottles.
3. Uncooked rice or dal (if possible)
Donate in the Council room (316) and NSS room.
Open till Tuesday 21st August till 3:30pm.
Our target is to reach minimum 500 of water bottles and biscuits respectively.
Let us all join hands and try to help our Nation in this small way.