This is a bit of a non post really in terms of content - this is on top of the Reichstag on Saturday but I’m now at home , clearing up and still in my gym kit BUT I wanted your view on something .🤔 I’m not sure why but I seem to be getting loads of unwanted , male , followers - you know the kind -Decorated Army types ( shirt off a la Putin ), Hero Medics , Caring Single Fathers , Saudi Princes etc etc 😮 It’s an avalanche !! Have I done something ? What can I do to stop it ? Its making me feel queasy looking at the likes . I decline all the pathetic messages but I’m blowed if I will spend hours culling them . Is there an alternative , other than replying with a hand gesture emoji ?? 🤮🤬🤢🙄 #youropion#yourview#advice#unwantedattention#getlost#whatiwore#over50style#irritated
22 682 days ago
Wow! I'm really graced and honored to have ma'am @tmospeaks like my post on the New Badagry Homes and follow me too.
I've been a fan of yours on #yourview TV show and I really appreciate you.
Ah! Man should I make a new channel or continue on this?! Please comment below.
Please comment as every follower of mine is a friend..your views and opinions matter
I need to get better at this. Those are all the list of videos I did since.. I know it's wack and I deserve better. I need to put in just that tad bit of work for this to work out
Give me feedback/suggestions @
Well, I guess I cant pretend that it is still summer. Trying accept the fact that colder weather is creeping up and making her self known. Accept it or pitch a fit!
#TakeOnFallWithConfidence 1. Find your favorite fuzzy slippers
2. Make your favorite seasonal coffee + ( favorite mug )
3. Wash all your favorite winter blankets & winter sweaters
4. Create your encouraging music playlist (or just go to my blog and their is a playlist already made for you) @spotify of course ♡ link in my bio
5. Create and use the items in your fall treasures box
6. Break out those winter boots and take a walk and find the beauty in God's wonderful creation.
7. Create and use your fall recipes, soups and casseroles ( no shame in your game ) its time for those #OnePotWonders
8. Make your home cozy and happy for this next season ( its okay if it doesn't look like pintrest or YouTube videos) I'm from Florida and my livingroom is full of blue colors to remind me of the beach.
9. Shop for special items to use in the fall or break out that box of goodies you use every year. It doesn't have to be new and it is okay if it is new decorations.
10. Your #mentalhealth and physical and emotional and spiritual health is what matters.
You know your own body, listen to it and do what is right for you! It's okay if it's different then everyone else or the same as others
11. Most importantly if you dont already have one start or continue your gratitude journal. Have a thankful & grateful heart helps when we need a little reminder of the blessings we have in this life ♡. #BeTransparent#Bevolnerable#TheLothesLounge#MentorshipCommunity#mypersonalbest#coffeechats#HeartToHeart#needaprayer#girltime#InspiringWomen#yourview#BeSomeonesLight#NeedAFriend#TakeOnFallWithConfidence
My blog your safe haven come check it out (link in my bio)**** Let's thrive this fall together
0 26:01 PM Oct 11, 2018
“Stilts” was taken at Osea Leisure Park in Blackwater, Essex by @neiljburnell who won the Your View category in 2017 with this image.
During the Hot Topic Segment on TVC's #YourView this morning, TVC host, Tope Mark-Odigie said a man has the right to do anything he wants to do to a woman as long as he has married her traditionally.
She made this comment regarding a story which went viral a couple of days ago where a husband connived with his doctor to remove his wife's womb because he didn't want her to have more children.
Do you agree with her?
What’s #YourView when it comes to the whole #billcosby controversy🤔? The tables were open for the ladies to voice their opinion.. Let’s just say, things got interesting.. (NEW EPISODE IS NOW AVAILABLE!)