Enjoying lunch with the view here @happybuddharetreats .🤩🌽👌🏻. Thank u very much @grapesandavocados & @gosia_jankowska_ without you guys this won’t be possible 👌🏻💃🌶
Menu for the day:
** purple cabbage salad with fried noodle ( inspired by Middle East) ** quinoa with roasted veggies , massaged kale salad & home made dressing ( for dressing blended roasted sesame seeds, roasted pumpkin seeds, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, pink salt, pepper , lemon zests, olive oil )
** green leafy salad with apple cider vinegar .
** corn boiled
Also made miso soup which is not in the pic 🤣
| MORNING |
“Walnut Goji Berry Granola”
This particular granola is packed with antioxidant-rich goji berries. Goji berries are chock full of nutritional benefits including being protein & fiber-rich, full of anti-inflammatory effects, blood sugar balancing, and mood boosting! Throw in some nutrient-dense and filling raw walnuts and wholesome flavors and you are in for one healthy treat! This Granola is:
1. Super easy to make
2. Full of nutrients and health benefits
3. Ridiculously tasty & flavorful
4. Perfectly crunchy
5. Easy to store and grab & go
6. Makes a great breakfast, snack, or dessert
7. Gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free
This is certainly one of the best granola concoctions I've ever thrown together and I hope you feel the same way, too!
| INGREDIENTS |
2 1/2 cups rolled oats, gluten-free @bobsredmill
7 tbsp organic maple syrup, @brandlesslife
3 tbsp organic coconut oil, @drbronner
2 tbsp vanilla mushroom adaptogenic protein, @moonjuice
1 tbsp beauty shroom vegan collagen, @moonjuice
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp sea salt
3/4 cup raw walnuts, roughly chopped
2/3 cup raw activated almonds, chopped @moonjuice
1/2 cup goji berries, @navitasorganics .
| INSTRUCTIONS |
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. Pour rolled oats into a large mixing bowl; set aside.
3. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat combine maple syrup, coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla mushroom adaptogenic protein and salt. Whisk until all is well combined and warmed throughout (only 1-2 minutes).
4. Pour your maple-oil mixture over oats. Stir vigorously until all is evenly coated.
5. Spread your granola mixture onto your parchment paper lined cookie sheet in a single, even layer. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and evenly sprinkle walnuts on top. Return to the oven and bake for 8 minutes longer.
7. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the top with goji berries. Return to the oven and bake for 2 minutes longer. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before serving or storing.
I’m eating mine with some rice milk from @elmhurst1925 that I mixed 1tbsp of Beauty Shroom Vegan Collagen from moon juice.
6 2616 hours ago
🥒Do you Like Cucumbers? If Your answer is No, I will give you a bunch of reasons why they should be your best friends🥒 #FitFoodFriday ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🥒 Did You Know cucumbers hydrate us at the deepest cellular level possible?? Well, now you Know 🥒 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🥒Having a coolant effect; Cucumbers are the perfect Tool in your Diet to Treat a stagnant Liver. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🥒They can reverse liver damage from toxin exposures and poor diets. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🥒They are the perfect ally in reducing bloat. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🥒Fresh Cucumber Juice is considered the best rejuvenation tonic in the world. Its electrolytes nourishes adrenal glands that have been over used. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🥒Their cooling effects also are great in reducing fever in adults and children. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🥒Cucumber juice is great for people suffering from Kidney Issues. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🥒Cucumbers have a fountain of Youth effect thanks to their Hydration and Nutritional benefits to our bodies. Eat them raw or juice them just by themselves for better results🥒
7 6216 hours ago
Enjoying some fruit vibrations on a drizzly Texas morning, while I reflect on my time with the family yesterday.
It’s wonderful to observe our growth around loved ones as we evolve to higher versions, but it is also essential to observe where inner work remains. Those are the bits I’m most interested in.
Relative to where I was vibrating, it’s easy to see
the contrast with my new found acceptance and compassion for where each family member is on
their journey. However there are still times where
I observe thought patterns that feel affected by
what my loved ones are choosing. While I no
longer externally react to those thoughts or project any judgement, I am aware the thoughts are there; revealing to me where my ego needs more humbling.
I remind myself I’m not here to change anyone;
I’m here to share a light, loving presence. I’m not here to judge anyone else’s energy, I’m here to face my own. I’m not here to harbor expectations of why their choices can’t be more mindful; I’m here to see where my choices still lack mindfulness.
The thing is, we only change when we are ready to, not a moment before. When I was on my tornado path of destruction, escalating in self abusive extremes, nothing and nobody was going to stop me. Change was only going to happen when I was ready to face myself. The initial desire had to come from within me, and it took a suicidal rock bottom to get me there.
Each ONE is doing their best,
bound by fears, conditioning, trauma, karma.
The WHOLE deserves our compassion.
When we are ready to seek Truth, we will.
One way or another we will all be led home;
and we can breathe easier knowing...
we have an eternity to get there.
🤤 PLATANO 🤤
One of my favorite food. Full of vitamin A, B and C, this fruit is also rich in magnesium, potassium and iron. Incredible source of energies, it’s the perfect delicious snack after a long day of teaching or practicing 💛
The way I find it yummier is fried (of course). You can eat it as salty snack with a pinch of sea salt and curcuma or paprika or any other flavor you like. Otherwise, you can serve it as desert with lavender honey, brown sugar and cinnamon. .
Pm for full recipe 💛
Kendinizi devamlı yorgun mu hissediyorsunuz?
Her şeyden önce enerjik hissetmek ve uyanmak için kahve ve enerji içeceklerinden medet ummak yerine sizi yorgun hissettiren sebepler bulunmalı ve bunlar üzerine iyileştirmeler yapmaya çalışılmalıdır.
Bazen beslenme ve yaşam seçimlerinde basit adımlar atmak bile çok etkili olabilir.
1- Kahve vb. uyaranlar: Eğer sabahları kahve benzeri bir uyarıcı olmadan ayılamıyorsanız ihtiyacınız sinir sisteminizin uyarılması değil aksine dinlendirilerek yenilenmesi ve enerji toplamasına izin verilmesidir. Sistemin sürekli uyarılması adrenalin salgılanması ile problemlemlere ve hormonların bozulmasına sebep olabilir.
2- Şekere bağımlı olmak: Bedenimizin iki enerji kaynağı vardır; Şeker (basit karbonhidratlar) ve yağ. Şekeri pil, yağı akü gibi düşünebilirsiniz. Yağlar daha kaliteli, daha uzun süreli ve daha az toksik madde (atık) oluşturan yakıtlardır. Şekere bağımlı olduğunuz sürece sistem sürekli yıpranır ve enerjiniz sık sık tükenir ve yeniden enerjik hissetmek için sürekli bir şeyler atıştırmak zorunda hissedersiniz.
3- Sindirimin iyi çalışmaması: Ne kadar organik ne kadar kaliteli yiyecekler de yeseniz iyi sindiremezseniz hiç bir işe yaramaz çünkü o kadar para ödediğiniz şeyleri dışkı olarak atarsınız. İyi sinderemediğiniz sürece besinlerin içindeki enerjiler de size geçemez.
4- Egzersiz ve temiz hava: Bedenlerimiz iyi çalışmak için bir miktar harekete direnç egzersizlerine ve açık temiz havaya ihtiyaç duyar.
Ayurveda kişiye özel sistemler önerir. Size uygun adımları atmaya başlamanız bile iyi hissetmeyi beraberinde getirir 🙏
| LATE MORNING | :::
| TONIC |
12 oz of coffee, black
3 tbsp vanilla mushroom adaptogen protein, @moonjuice
2 tsp raw cacao, @navitas
1 tsp pine pollen, @sunpotion
1 tsp reishi powder, @moonjuice
1 tsp maca powder, @navitas
2 tsp tocos, @sunpotion
1 sprig vanilla bean, optional
| ADAPTOGEN PROTEIN |
Helps to reduce stress, restore and sustain energy, and control stress-related weight gain, while boosting focus and mental stamina. I used the vanilla flavor from @moonjuice but there are three different blends to choose from: Vanilla Mushroom (for energy, focus, and recovery), Deep Chocolate (for energy, stamina, and drive), and Blue Beauty (for energy and collagen-boosting). Oh, and get this....they’re ketogenic-diet-approved. The blends work, and taste, just as well in smoothies, coffee, or latte-form, blended with any “milk” base you prefer. :::
| TOCOS |
Tocos, short for tocotrienols, is a fat-soluble relative of Vitamin E that’s commonly found in certain oils, rice, wheat, barley, rye, and oats. Tocos is another word for brown rice-bran solubles, which is the fat- and water-soluble portions (minus the carbohydrates and fiber parts) of the hard shell that surrounds a grain of rice. Benefits of rice-bran solubles:
1. Bio-available source of vitamins D and E.
2. May promote healthy skin and connective tissues.
3. May facilitate the removal of toxins from the body.
Rice-bran solubles are an excellent superfood and a creamy addition to almost anything you can think of
| PINE POLLEN |
SUPERFOOD FROM THE TREES!! Reputed to be a potent aphrodisiac, it enters all five meridians and offers dual-directional hormone support. Regular consumption may support healthy metabolism, immune response, circulation, and enhance whole-body function. Some of the benefits are:
1. Supports hormonal balance in men and women.
2. Enhances metabolism
3. Increases libido
4. Supports and detoxifies the liver
5. May improve endurance
♨️👩🍳🍲Hoje cozinhei pela primeira vez Minestrone Vegano. Grãos sortidos com caldo . Acertei o ponto e ficou ótimo. O tempero foi cebola roxa e alho refogado no óleo de girassol, 1pitada sal e mix de pimenta, curry, 2 cravos e alguns tomates vermelho e amarelo. O segredo é deixar de molho em água 12horas antes . Depois cozinhe em torno de 1hora . E acrescente os condimentos. Despeje amor e gratidão.
LE BEST GRANOLA DE CÉCILE...
Je sais pas pour vous, mais pour moi le moindre coup d’air frais est LE prétexte pour me remettre au Granola !
Celui-ci est le best du best du Granola ! - 80 g d’amandes concassées
- 50 g de noix concassées
- 50 g de noisettes concassées - 100 g de flocons de châtaignes - 100 g de flocons d’avoine
- 100 g de flocons de Sarrazin
- 1 poignée de graines de courge
- 1 poignée de graines de tournesol
- 2 poignées de raisins secs
- 2 poignées de baies de goji
- 2 poignées de myrtilles séchées
- 1 poignée de coco râpée - 4 CS d’huile de coco
- 4 CS de sirop d’agave
- 1 CC de cannelle en poudre
- 1/2 CC de 4 épices
Mélanger les flocons avec les graines, les fruits à coques, les épices, le sirop d’agave et l’huile de coco liquide.
Étaler sur un papier cuisson sur 1 cm d’épaisseur.
Enfourner four préchauffé à 150 C environ 20 minutes.
Sortir le mélange, ajouter les fruits secs et la coco râpée, faire cuire à nouveau 5 à 10 minutes.
Le mélange doit être croustillant une fois refroidi.
À conserver en bocal hermétique environ 15 jours.
Vous me direz ??!!
Bon petit Déj !
Lemon coconut bar 💚😋🥥Trop bon 🌟🌟🌟un vrai petit encas hyper sain et facile à préparer 😊à base de coconut, dattes, citron, 💚Miam😜
La recette :
- Mélanger 3 cas de jus de citron avec 1 cas 1/2 de graines de chia et laisser reposer 20min le temps que ça gonfle. Réserver. - Mélanger 90gr de farine d’avoine, 1/2 cac de poudre à lever, une pincée de sel, 60gr de chips de coco, et ajouter à la fin 2 cas de zeste de citron. Réserver. - mélanger dans un bol séparé 2 cas d’huile de coco, 2 cas de compote de pomme, 90gr de sirop d’érable, mélanger tout ça avec le mélange jus de citron et graine de chia - couper 6 dattes mejdool en petit morceaux et mixer avec le mélange sec (farine and Co)
- mélanger les ingrédients secs avec les liquides, mixer le tour jusqu’à obtenir une pâte - étaler sur une plaque de cuisson
- parsemer de coconut râpé et écraser un peu avec une fourchette pour que ça s’imprègne - mettre au four à 150 degrés 25min - surveiller jusqu’à temps que le dessus deviennent doré. - sortez du four et couper encore chaud en 16 morceaux.
- vous pouvez saupoudrer avant de servir de zeste de citron de noix de coco râpé 💚ENJOY😍😋🙏 #heathyfood#goodmoodfood#vegan#healthy#yogifood#coconutbar#lemon#instafood#healthylifestyle
Sun is out and our lunch is out too. Enjoying plant powered lunch @happybuddharetreats 🤩🥦🌶
Menu : **pad Thai noodles with veggies.
**roasted sweet potatoes wedges with home made tahini tomato sauce.
** lentils & veggies soup &
** green salad .🥗 .
Grateful to host guest like Julie, this yogi mama dove head first into self care and shared this beautiful post about her time with us.🧘♀️ "Today is the last day in amazing Costa Rica... Between awesome yoga classes and singing bowl therapy, horse back riding in the jungle to the most amazing waterfall, paddle boarding and playing in the waves... I can say this has been the most beautiful experience life changing experience. I highly recommend Vida Asana in Playa Hermosa if you need a place to stay. The people here are so nice and treated us like family. If you paddle board go with sole surf surfing school. Good people here! My heart is full. ❤️" Nameste Julie, we are wishing you continued adventures! Be blessed. 🌸
La #avena es un cereal muy completo y equilibrado. Junto a los #carbohidratos y la #fibra, aporta más proteína, grasa y minerales que otros cereales.
Te aporta, por ejemplo, muy buenas cantidades de magnesio, cobre, hierro, cinc y vitamina B1, así como pequeñas dosis de calcio, ácido fólico y otras vitaminas del grupo B.
Las #avenantramidas son unos polifenoles que se encuentran casi exclusivamente en la avena, se trata de #antioxidantes no solo combaten la oxidación celular sino que tienen un efecto regulador de la presión arterial y antiinflamatorio. Esto se debe a que aumentan la producción de óxido nítrico, un gas favorece la dilatación de los vasos sanguíneos. Por otro lado, su fibra es fermentable lo que hace que tenga un efecto prebiótico en el intestino, es decir, alimenta las bacterias beneficiosas =) hay muchísimos beneficios más, pero no queremos hacer un post taaaaan largo!
Lo más importante, es que todo este tesoro contenido en la avena está de forma muy condensada: en poca cantidad y sin aportar demasiadas calorías.
Una forma de comerla que nos encanta, es en panqueques!! 1/2 plátano, 1 huevo, 1/2 taza de avena y canela a gusto. Al fueguito y cuando estén cocidos, un chorrito de miel... ñami, ñami!! A disfrutar!! #YogiBhajan#SatNam#Kundalini#KundaliniYoga#Yoga#Meditation#Wellness#Mindeating#HealthyFood#YogiLife#YogiFood
I’ve been starting my day with bulletproof coffee for more than a year now, and really love my routine, but everyone needs a change now and then. —
I adapted a recipe from Tana Amen’s wonderful Brain Warrior’s Way Cookbook☀️ to create this slightly sweeter and heartier version of bulletproof, with equal parts caffeinated and decaf coffee☕️ With the addition of cocoa 🌴& protein powder, you may not miss the extra caffeine at all ✨ Depending on how many calories you want, you can add an extra scoop of protein powder or tablespoon of coconut oil🥥
In a high speed blender:
* 2 cups of organic brewed coffee
* 1 cup almond, coconut or cashew milk
* 1-2 scoop chocolate vegan protein powder
* 1 Tbsp organic cacao
* 1-2 Tbsp coconut oil
* Optional additions:
* 1 Tbsp Kerrygold butter (from grass-fed cows)
* 1 Tbsp pea protein
* 1 Tbsp super green powder
@kathleenbcaron - Kaikaina *find more blogs like this at Kaikaina.online -*link in bio* 😚✨
2 372 days ago
here’s how to begin a great day...
Nobody wakes up in the morning and thinks “I hope I have a crappy day today.” On the other hand, a lot of people wake up and launch into the day with no plan, other than reacting to their schedule and what life throws at them.
So here’s my script for a good morning:
* Wake up at least two hours before you need to leave🌞
* Drink a big glass of water🌱Even better, add a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of cayenne.
* Go outside and look at the sky. Thank God for another day of life🌈Even if it’s the depth of winter, I go out on the porch for a few minutes and breathe in the fresh air🌻
* Write in a journal📕Write down your dreams if you can remember them, thoughts about the previous day, and hopes for the coming day☀️Brain expert Jim Kwik says it’s important to remember your dreams because your brain is solving problems all night✨And sometimes, I’m sure God is speaking to me through a dream.
* Write down what you’re grateful for 🦋“Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for,” Zig Ziglar * Read the Bible🌹My pastor’s mantra (Brett Fuller of Grace Covenant Church) is “Read your Bible every day.” About a year ago, I started a commitment to read two pages apiece from the Old Testament, the Wisdom books, the Gospels, and the Epistles every morning. * Pray. Sit with the Father for a few minutes and seek His will for your life🍃Repent for the things you’ve done wrong, thank Him for everything He has done for you, pray for the people in your life, and seek wisdom for everything you are going to face today🌵
* Work out. I do the same yoga DVD every day and I never get tired of it. (Element 5-Day Yoga, highly recommend) Maybe you do better with a walk or a run, or lifting weights or doing Pilates👠Even a short workout first thing in the morning improves your mood, creativity, energy level, and metabolism. - @kathleenbcaron ☀️ ——Do you have a morning routine🌞What is something you do before starting your day🌱Read more blogs like this ✅*link to full blog in bio*
Vata SOS bowl! ❤️ As a Vata person or Vata-Pitta or maybe someone with a Vata overdose you are going to have maybe those moments everything feels overwhelming and stressful and you literally can feel the airy parts of your Dosha!
I know it from busy office days, maybe no time to eat, a coffee to stay alive and when I am leaving the office - a uncomfortable feeling and anxiety coming up. •
You can help with food! A porridge of Tigernuts, Oats and a mashed banana topped with cinnamon, banana, raw chocolate, almond butter and maple syrup can ground you quickly! 🙃❤️ •
When you feel like that the next time, try to make yourself a comfortable bowl and feel the difference! 😌🙏🏼 Beautiful Tuesday morning to you! •
74 2675:30 AM Aug 28, 2018
🌿Wholesome, simple and warming Ayurvedic Stewed breakfast apples with cinnamon, cardamom and fennel! Soooo yummy!
All you need is: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
~ Organic apples (sliced)
~ Hot water
~ Fennel seeds
~ A few organic raisins
~ Your love!!
That’s it. Simple as can be.
Nourishment, digestive goodness and spice in a bowl! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A TYPICAL DAY IN THE LIFE for @healthy_magazine
Living my life as a Naturopath, Chef & Author means a typical work week varies from day-to-day
Therefore the importance of creating structure & routine around my health & lifestyle choices was something I realised I needed to maintain for energy, healthy sleep, diet & longevity
My mornings always start with a 30sec body scan while I'm lying in bed - it's a quick check in with my mind, body & soul to see how it feels after its just had rest
It tells me how I can look after my body by noticing hydration & energy levels, hunger, if there are any aches & pains and what my thoughts & emotions are doing for that day
Each morning I have cuddles with my cat! Very important!
Then take a 50ml shot of potent ginger, lemon & pineapple/grapefruit juice
Followed by drinking a mix of 'greens for life' & VitC powders + water
I love fruit & my body responds really well to it so I usually follow a fruit til noon rule + kefir or whole natural yoghurt if I feel like it
My typical work day will either consist of shopping for food, preparing food, or delivering food for my bespoke @the.yoga.kitchen food service
Or I'll be taking care of admin/emails, lecturing, doing workshops, talks, catering jobs or food demonstrations, writing new recipes and working on my new book, filming youtube videos, writing blogs for my website, recording podcasts for my upcoming podcast, planning, running or organising retreats
I am not exaggerating when I say every day is different & often all my days are a little bit of each of these things which makes it exciting & never boring!
Evenings are sacred though! I love to unwind in my hammock. I love looking up into the trees & the sky to switch my mindset over from work to rest
I reply to messages on my phone from that day during that time & then switch my phone onto flight mode & plug it into charge in the kitchen
I eat dinner early (6pm) & then try not to drink anything past 8pm
Dinner is often a bowl of ramen, dhal, roasted veggies or lots of blanched greens with a satay sauce
Before bed, I cleanse my face, apply oils & the brush my teeth & take my daily probiotic