Hi y'all! This is my face, and WOW it's super awkward being in front of the camera. Here are some fun facts about me:
1 - I have 7 tattoos, 10 piercings, and I color my hair more often than I probably should. Body art is super important to my identity, and I believe people should look like they want to!
2 - I wear all black 90% of the time. The other 10%, I'm probably wearing blue. (see above)
3 - I am low-key obsessed with true crime.
4 - I live for flying on planes, and I think it's the most exhilarating way to travel.
5 - My dream place to live is Dublin, Ireland.
Tell me about you! Tell me your favorite place to travel, your favorite podcast, your dream job! Let's be franssss 💕