#dailytarotforecast#TheWorld + #TheMoon
1. I’m seeing someone is emotional and needs some alone time.
2. “Full circle...”
3. Moving up to the next level.
4. Something ended exactly when/how it was supposed to. Maybe you can’t see that now, but you will...
5. “One with the earth.”
6. Earth sign + water sign...
7. Don’t assume people know what’s going on in your life...don’t assume you know what’s going on in theirs either.
8. Dude the world doesn’t not revolve around you.
9. Nothing others do is because of you, it’s a projection of their own reality...don’t take SHIT personally...
10. The funk you’ve been in / the confusion you’ve had, will end today or tomorrow.
11. Do some reflecting and Get real with yourself.
12. “What in the world..???”
13. Social anxiety AF 🙃.
14. I don’t know where I’m goin, but I’m goin...
15. Your dream last night was trying to tell you something...
(The messages that resonate with you are for you!)
#tarot#tuesday#psychic#magic#magick#intuition#guidance#manifest#intuitive#love#happy #1111 #999 #synchronicity#gratitude#mood#tarotreadersofIG#sodalite
Dear Diary, This morning I stabbed 45 in the aorta with an ice pick for breakfast. Then for snack time I took him over to Dollar Tree and strangled him with an extension chord from a baby toy while I punctured his ear lobes with burning hot sharp tetanus scissors. We went to the arts and crafts section and I melted crayons onto his eye balls so we can get that summer time bbq smell. Though this type of thing makes me hangry I knew it was right and decided I will treat myself to a bagel after, so I kept on pushing. I plucked each of his eye lashes out one by one and sewed it to his gums. I forced him to vomit in aisle 4 and made him sprint through it without falling and if he fell he’d have to start over again. This went on for too long and I ended up getting bored so I made him eat the vomit. Then I dragged him out into the parking lot where I placed his face on the yellow curb and stomped on it until I heard body parts cracking. Then I gave him an atomic wedgie and hung him from a light post by his tighty whities. His butt crack now has a butt crack. It was so fucking cute but I got way too emotional tho. As tears of joy ran down my face I put teletubbies on the tv for background support and sang the Barney theme song while I poked needles into his finger nails. I just don’t know what can top a good time like this. I really don’t. I love my friends. #vanessaturi#art#artist#visualartist#original#nomsg#inkonpaper#new#illustration#sketchbook#studio#doodles#doodle#draw#drawing#follow#hands#humanoids#creatures#tuesday#brooklyn#nyc#goodmorning
The people who accomplish the most astounding things aren't the people who feel the least fear. Often they're the ones who deal with the most intense fear. But instead of letting that fear disable their dreams, they start increasing their capacity for faith. They act on the part of God's direction they do understand. And they leave the rest up to him.
What have you been hesitating to act on? Today's a good day to let go of the fear of the unknown or failure and step out in faith and go for it! Feel free to share a story or something you're fearful of right now, or something you stepped up and did and what was the outcome. It's our stories that encourage and spark the next ones!