I realized that in Korea on a day to day basis I try to look my 100% because of the social pressure and I still feel insecure sometimes. However, when I travel to other countries or even when I’m in Kazakhstan I feel quite confident at all times regardless of my outfit and make-up. So lookism in Korea is quite an issue and the social pressure is real too, leaving Seoul I get to experience this bizarre phenomena. 🤔
Breathtaking view in Preikestolen, Norway 🏞 One of the best hiking spots you can see in your life. So make sure to put Preikestolen aka Pulpit Rock on your bucket list! ☑️
✨ Follow 👉🏻 @travelnpact for more travel inspiration, tips and don’t forget to check out the link in our bio for travel gears to help you live your best life ✈️
I bought my 1st DSLR almost 10 years ago and I feel like I haven’t improved much over the last few years. But last year, I tried to find the editing style that I like so I switched back & forth a few times. Here’s one I took late last year on vacation and if you swipe, that’s the one I took back in 2015! ❤️ for left or right? 🙋🏻♀️ (We actually visited HKDI a few times when we were living there!) #tamsinhongkong
@worldtraveling33 Lake Bumbunga is a salt lake located in South Australia's Mid North near the towns of Lochiel and Bumbunga. Salt has been mined at the salt extraction works sited on the lake since 1881.
7 471 hours ago
Where is your favorite place to travel? Tell me below…I want to know! I love traveling, like love. ➕ Here are my top 5 travel tricks. 🏝
1. Your Uber/taxi/shuttle driver from the airport is chock full of information...so...get as much info out of your driver as you possible can! Don’t be afraid to ask too many questions. They are local & know everything, plus it’s their job! You will always get the best food, recreation, and shopping ideas. If you ask, 99% if the time they will tell you everything you need to know. Make sure you write it down. ......
2. Food!! Who loves eating whatever you want on vacation! *Both hands raised up high. When going to a new place go back to tip 1. They will always lead to the best local food. Never judge a book by the cover. Same thing applies for restaurants when traveling. Some of my most favorite places have been super scary on the outside, but the food…to die for! When your waiter arrives let them order for you! You all know I’m a control freak but it’s fun to order something you normally wouldn’t.
3. Talk to your concierge. Have you ever talked to the concierge? Well, they are there for a reason! And if you are friendly they will lead you to some of the best places. Sometimes, if you’re lucky, you can get them to spill some local secrets.
4. Just ask. The worst thing that could happen is they say no. This has been a hard one for me to apply but my husband is a master. Of course this is within reason, but try it. You never know. Example. We didn’t like our seats on the plane and wanted to change them. (in the same area so they wouldn’t charge us) Chad was super nice & asked if there were any window seats available in the same area. She said no but there are in business class. Jokingly he said, “well that would be nice thank you”. She laughed, then bumped us up. What?! If he didn’t ask, it wouldn’t have happened. .........
5. Be nice. Super fun, real & outgoing nice. Let down that “stranger danger” wall! Example. This last vacation we were chatting it up with the baggage check-in lady. We instantly became friends and she waived our luggage fee. Seriously, it pays to be nice! Safe travels Mommas! -Beth
♡ We love this moment @travelingpursuit created in Peru 🇵🇪
Remember to tag us or use #creativetravelcouples for YOUR chance to be featured 📸 also check out the link in our bio for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift idea! ❤️
Have you seen Peyto Lake in wintertime?❄️It’s located in Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada 🇨🇦.The @theadventuretravelclub is all about experiences like this. Join our community and explore the world with us🙏
Tag a friend who should see this👇
"As long as we don’t die, this is gonna be one hell of a story"- J.G
Awesome photo @joemackin