Heading out of town for spring break or just a long weekend get away?! If your mode of travel is by plane don’t forget a few key essentials to ensure your skin stays in tip top shape! Here are a few things you can do mid flight ( without looking too silly and applying a full face mask) to keep your skin glowing upon arrival! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
1. Bring a rose water spray and spritz your face mid flight. This will allow your face to get rehydrated without you having to touch your face with your hands.
2. @aquaphor is a life saver for dry lips and even dabbing in your under eyes to lock in the moisture pre take off and half way into your journey (lips)!!
3. AVOID touching your face at all costs!!!!!! Planes are super dirty and touching your face causes breakouts that could pop up as early as the next day!
4. Water, water and more water! Planes are super dry and dehydrating so avoid going for that glass of wine and stick to water!
5. Don’t forget your sunscreen! Although you are inside a vessel, those sun rays are still beaming down and causing damage!