SATURDAY SENSATION !!!
I know I featured Kiah earlier in the week but I wanted to share her transformation photo.
This is what happens when you focus 80% on nutrition and just 20% on exercise. She started like everyone else with a 30 day program.
Still blows me away, well done girl 🤩
5 MINS ABS WORKOUT - L-SITS taken to the next level!😝
❗️Building abs shouldn’t take 30 mins every time you want to work them❗️
They are the same as any other muscle- put them under hard tension for 20-30 seconds at a time for 3-4 sets - EASY!😉
➡️Start using the dips machine in the gym to lift yourself into the L-sit, and keep your legs as straight as possible! It is hard at the start BUT keep practising!! You do get better! .
➡️Once you master that - give this way a try to make it tougher 💪
SAVE & comment to let us know when you do your #gymnginlife abs too!!
Comfort zones do not create growth, expansion, exciting experiences or transformation.
It is the place where everything will remain the same. Where this year will look exactly like last. Where your dreams will stay as a daydream. If you’re okay with this, stay here.
However, if you’re looking to create something incredible, in any area of your life, then it’s time to take the leap of faith out of that comfortable place 💫🌼
OFFICIALLY BEEN BARRY’D 💦💪🏼
Thank you @barryslondon for seeing in the beginning of my Birthday celebrations. ABSOLUTELY EPIC workout, pushed me to my limits.... definitely worth a visit my fellow fitness queens 👸🏼 be prepared to walk out dripping with sweat and with more endorphins than I can even explain. 💪🏼💪🏼
Barry’s bootcamp was my weekly work out challenge, what was YOURS? 😉
Morning routines and goal setting should go hand in hand.
Although prep demands a lot what it gives me in the morning really does help get my day started on the front foot.
I approach every day taking it one small goal at a time:
6am - Alarm goes off
6:10am - dressed and out
6:20am - Arrive at gym
6:30am - Stretching & Abs
6:40am - Start cardio ( FU #”% # )
7:10am - Finish cardio
7:15am - Pose
8am - Leave
8:10am - Breakfast
Although they are all very small trivial things, for me it helps get the ball rolling , it gives me a sense of knowing I’m getting shit done and what it ultimately does it set me up for progressive, positive , forward movements for the rest of my day.
1 94 minutes ago
Before & After. Swipe for results 👉🏽.
We love a colour transformation, it’s always tricky, when a new client comes in with colour build up already on the hair. The process can take up to 6/7 visits to the salon, this is the results of the 1st visit! Slowly lifted with foiling techniques & keeping root slightly darker with a fade. Then a nice clean long bob. With still PERFECT CONDITION TO THE HAIR. We are always honest with our clients that this is always a long process - but we believe in keeping condition of the hair. Amazing results & we cannot wait for our clients second visit to the salon!. ❤️✂️
2 69 minutes ago
💌 La vie n est pas un long fleuve tranquille pour tous. Ma vie est parfaitement imparfaite et parfois plus que imparfaite. Cependant je rend grâce à l'Éternel et j'accepte ces épreuves avec moins de rage et je la transforme en volonté et en détermination 💪
J' avance à mon rythme, avec ses imprévus, ses impondérables. Ce que je retiens c est que j'avance et motivée je suis comme jamais 💥
Résultats de Avril 2017 à juin 2018 :
✔- de cm de tour de taille 💦
✔- de cm de tour de cuisses 💣
✔- cm de périmètre des bras 💪
✔ hanche et mollets inchangés
🌶je prends de plus en plus plaisir à pratiquer et je ne peux plus m' en passer
- es tu toujours motivée 🤔 oui grâce à ses photos avant-apres, grâce à la prise des mensurations une fois par mois et pas encore en satisfaite des chiffres annoncés par la balance.🧐
- quelle est la raison de ta motivation 🤔 être en bonne santé mentale et physique ✍
- quel délai pour atteindre ton objectif 🤔 le temps nécessaire ✍ un mois après l' autre. Au début j étais tétanisée par le fait de voir à llng therme, du coup je n' avançais pas... ensuite j ai compris que j étais moi, avec mes qualités, mes défauts, ma génétique et du coup l acceptation m' a permis de trouver un juste équilibre avec mes souhaits. Et j ai trouvé ça dans des plans alimentaires, dans des programmes d'entraînement et dans mon rééquilibrage alimentaire 🤘
Je n ai pas beaucoup de photos avant après car je ne pense pas et ne sais pas trop prendre des photos de moi plein pied 😀🤭
You're a woman in transformation if:
🍍 You don't like something about yourself or your life and strongly desire a change.
🍍 You've become less interested in your daily routine - the people, places or things in your life - and constantly dream about a different life or desire different stimulation.
🍍 You feel increasingly frustrated with certain areas of your life.
🍍 You wish others around you would change to suit your wants, needs or desires.
🍍 You experience several bad things in a row, especially in 3's, or feel like you're being "pushed out."
🍍 You feel RESTLESS, IMPATIENT and feel like SOMETHING IS COMING, but don't know what or why.
GOOD NEWS: Transformation is meant to improve you. You're being called upon to create a better version of yourself and to EVOLVE. I don't think everyone gets this calling, but I believe you can CHOOSE it.
1. Take deep breaths and be gentle with yourself. Transformation can take a lot out of you mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
2. Take note of any changes in preference to anything. "Why does something else all of a sudden interest you?" The answers to your new path lie there.
4. Listen to your body and take care of it. Your body may exhibit symptoms that reflect change, fear or curiosity about your new path.
5. Envision. Take the time to think about your desires. Find a quiet, comfortable space and honestly answer this: "What is it I truly desire? What are my wildest dreams?" Don't censor, filter or judge. Let your mind go. Answers lie in the images you see in your mind, dreams or repetitive "signs" in your day.
6. Journal. Write out (not type) all that you see and desire in the present tense and say it outloud to speed up the transformation. This helps turn your dreams into reality (manifestation.)
7. Tell yourself you are deserving of all your desires. You deserve to be happy!
8. Be open to receiving answers as they come and in whatever forms they come in. They may surprise you.
9. Surrender control. Let go of plans! Be open and flexible to outcomes.
10. Be positive. To get positive results, give positive energy!
Lip fillers don’t have to look unnatural. It’s amazing how little tweaks can make such a difference. The cupid’s bow has been given a lift and volume added overall to top and bottom. Pain is minimal. If you have any questions about fillers and the procedure DM me. Pictures taken immediately after.
Swipe for side profile 💋💋 #happyclient#beforeandafter#juvedermfillers#lipenhancement#healthcareprofessional
3 years ago, I started BBG after searching for programs that would challenge and motivate me. I found just that but also an amazing supportive community behind it. I did BBG for 1.5 years, and I still do it occasionally when I want a good quick workout (I always choose a leg day). I love working out and how it makes me feel. Anyone in my life knows how much fitness means to me. I'm at a point where I'm still searching for something that makes me passionate about working out like I once felt before. I've done a lot over the past 3 years - kickboxing, boxing, BBG, orangetheory, crossfit, Zumba, bodypump, personal training online and in person, and cycling. I'm not just looking to see results. I truly believe results come mostly from the kitchen. I'm looking to enjoy my workouts and finding that sense of community again.
Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions for diff programs! For those who are looking for a good program here are some popular suggestions I received: Orangetheory Fitness (most recommended), F45, PWR, BBG stronger, LIIFT4, soheefit, gracefituk, any yoga or barre program. Try these out!!