Sweet Them Off Their Feet
Moonstruck Wedding Rituals
Today's full moon is known as the Strawberry Moon. This moon marked the time of year when the Algonquin tribes harvested wild strawberries. But this moon has another name, in Europe it is known as the Honey Moon. The original word comes from Old English “hony moone”. Hony refers to honey, and the period of sweet love between a newly wedded couple. Moone refers to the fleeting amount of time the sweetness lasts. The tradition of calling the first month of marriage, the “honeymoon” dates back to the 1500’s. It is suggested that the honey is ripe and ready for harvesting which made this the “sweetest” moon of the year. .
The love that shines bright (like the full moon) on a couple’s wedding day is meant to be shared. Wedding Ch’i is powerful and brings good luck not only to the bride and groom but to the wedding party and guests. If you want to extend the fruit of your love to your loved ones, family and friends follow these wedding rituals to infuse your ceremony with thousand year old luck. .
• Your bridal bouquet. The heavenly fragrant peony is favorite for a bridal bouquets. It is an auspicious flower. It is believed to be of divine descent, no wonder it represents wealth, rank and honor. A vase with a neck for your centerpiece expresses the wish for prosperity and peace because the vase symbolizes peace. .
• Wear a touch of red. Red is like “a red sun rising from the East.” When it first emerges over the horizon, it is red hot. Wearing a touch of red on your wedding day (it doesn’t have to be seen) is a good fortune adjustment. .
• Let the stars decide. Selecting a lucky date for your wedding is like starting out on the right foot, it leads to a successful marriage. I can help. .
• Choose happiness. Whether it is a grand reception or intimate dinner for two, pick eight dishes (not including dessert) for the word eight not only sounds like prosperity but “good luck” too.
Find more double happiness customs “Marry Me” http://ow.ly/ifBq50uGHNp http://ow.ly/2Uc950uGHNq
Photo credit: Party City
1 12 hours ago
It’s been a long time coming, but here they are (some of them). -
A few weeks ago I had the unbelievable privilege to tie the knot (literally) with my best friend, my inspiration, and someone who brings so much balance and grace to my life that nothing but a divine arrangement could have made it possible. -
Sacred union is an opportunity for two souls on a path together to sharpen and strengthen their devotion and service in the fire and excitement of commitment. I am blessed beyond words at all the love, blessings, lessons, and encouragement that we have received in this journey together, from friends, family, and the top most of well wishers. -
Please continue to pray for us that our service together becomes a deeper and more vast ocean of love, that our life together can become an offering that gives pleasure to the devotees and the supreme Person who brought us together -
Thank you @sri_radha_dd For seeing the best in me and helping me to see it as well. I love you -
Thank you @jayakrsnaphoto for the photos #marriage#bestfriend#overflowing#heartstrings#summerwedding#ithappened#tietheknot
To say our weekend was full would be an understatement. We had amazing sessions back to back this weekend and loved every bit!
Also this bride and groom looked amazing in all of their pictures from yesterday!
LONG POST AHEAD!
(Probably the longest in the history of MPN Studio’s posts)
Today, it’s Father’s Day. It’s normal that men, particularly fathers, are celebrated on this day.
We at MPN Studio, look at this day from a different perspective (like we always do) hence this masterpiece was created! ♥️ How many of us actually thought of single mothers’ struggles, juggling between both career and kids, some even take up few jobs, preparing and providing everything for the sake of their children, and most importantly, not making the children feeling left out or indifferent without a fathers’ love, care and affection?
Whatever the reason may be for the status of being a single mother, you ladies are simply amazing! Thank you for all your sacrifices! Thank you for not giving up! Thank you for moving on! Thank you for the strength! Thank you for everything! ♥️ Here’s to celebrating and glorifying all iron ladies who play both the roles of a mother and a father!
It takes two to tango; but AMMA, it takes ONLY YOU to make us on-the-go!
AMMA, you are definitely a true HERO-in our lives!
Happy Father’s Day, AMMA!
Ps. We don’t always get emotional scenes shot, but when we do, and most importantly, it happens naturally, we give our BEST, ALL-OUT!
Feel free to tag, comment and share our work with your family and friends. We hope we made your hearts moved, at least a little, because we definitely felt that little ache in us. *Grabs a tissue box*
| Jude Haamsan Raj & Gomala Devi |
• You may tear now as I tie the significant three knots out of sheer happiness and relief, but I promise, I will NOT let you shed any more tears from now on - as I will be there with you in all happiness and sorrows, in health and in pain; together and for eternity! •