Roger Dubuis Pulsion Chronograph Rose Gold Case Skeleton Dial
Retail Price $54,000
• 18K rose gold case with a black rubber strap. • Fixed black bezel. Skeleton dial with rose gold-tone hands and index-Arabic numerals hour markers. • Tachymeter. • Dial Type: Analog. • Chronograph - sub-dials displaying: two - 60 second and 30 minute. • Roger Dubuis Calibre RD680 automatic movement with a 52-hour power reserve. • Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. • Transparent case back.
• Case size: 44 mm. • Round case shape. • Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet.
Offered for sale at $25,000
Ateliers De Monaco Tourbillon Casino de Monte-Carlo
Retail Price $154,700
• The Tourbillon Casino de Monte-Carlo honors the Monaco landmark with an intricate engraving of the casino’s façade on the dial. • The 18-karat white-gold dial was constructed from three superimposed plates representing the foreground, middle ground, and background of the image.
• The firm’s master engraver decorated the top layer with the avenue, rows of palm trees, and stairs leading to the casino. The middle layer depicts the belle époque architectural masterpiece itself in intricate detail, from its regal statues to the spires of its two iconic domes. Peeking through the top portion of the dial, the final layer presents a cloud-filled skyscape.
• Located in the lower-center portion of the scene, where the hotel’s fountain would be, a large aperture reveals the tourbillon cage and the transparent sapphire bridge supporting it. The proprietary tourbillon is touted for its precision and ensures the watch loses no more than 2 seconds in a 24-hour period.
Photo Credit: @ateliersdemonaco