If you are a seller, follow this safety tips when having an Open House. Better to be safe than sorry!!!
1. Hide bills and other documents that might have your contact information, SSN or bank account numbers
2. Remove checkbook and bank deposit slips
3. Lock up or remove jewelry and antiques
4. Hide extra house keys, car keys and garage door openers
5. Shut off desktop computers and lock them with a password
6. Lock up prescription medicines
7. Make sure your Realtor has everyone sign in before touring the home
8. After each open house, ask your Realtor to make sure all windows and door are locked
9. Hide photos that show your family’s faces
10.Hide TV, computer and WiFi password
11. Don’t hide anything in your top dresser drawer
12. Hide smartphones, tablets and laptops.
13.if you will be away after the open house, ask a neighbor to check that all the doors are locked
Open house until 4pm. We are still here waiting to show you this beautiful home located 458 Knight Ave. Great turn out!!! We have been so busy that I haven’t have the chance to post anything !!!! 👏👏👏👏 I can smell a contract 🤣🤣