🤗 Happy breakfast 🤗 Working on lots of paperwork this week and gearing up to finish the semester! I’ve been so frustrated this time around because things have been a struggle for me for the first time since getting in to Nursing school. Don’t get me wrong, things have been hard the whole time, but this is the first time I’ve really found myself struggling. It’s okay though because I can still get a 35 on my final exam and pass this class, so I guess if that’s the score I can get I didn’t do too bad. 🤷🏼♀️ Just ready to be done and have a fresh start in Spring B. || #breakfast#parfait#healthy#coffee#goodmorning#nursing#nusringschool#futurern#happy#college#studying#paperwork#iphonephotography#flatlay
When you have a good partner for a project. Reminding me to focus on my make-up date for my exam rather than this project due the next day. Yes, ma’am. I’ll do as I say. #studying#teamwork
0 12 minutes ago
𝑫𝒊𝒂 𝟏𝟗-𝟐𝟎: 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒍𝒐𝒔
Del reto #febreroconlanegra de @study.ngr
Esto ha sido muy divertido no hago muchos titulos 🌹 asi que busque un poco en pinterest, espero que igual les guste🍒
1 52 minutes ago
guess who survived all of her exams :‘) so glad i can finally go back to journaling and posting!!! have this january spread while i catch up on february ahaha
ps you can save 15% on your orders from @papergeekco if you use my code SOFTSTUDIE15 💓
I have been very lazy lately and I have many bad days. I don't know where to start work, learn and I'm worried about it. What motivates me to work the most? Deadlines and challenges. Over the next two weeks of February I intend to learn programming in R as much as possible. Two weeks of continuous learning will give me a habit and stimulate me to act. I want to spend a minimum of 2 hours to learning every day and also learn some English every day. This time will be very intense but I need it. When we have too much time, we are very lazy and it's hard to get ourselves together to work. When we don't think how many episodes of a series or movies a day we want to watch - we do our goals as planned. Work, study and intensive education is my plan for the rest of February. The page in the BuJo for this challenge is ready and the Forest application can't wait for my results! Fulfill your dreams by working hard - nobody will do it for you! Partying, watching silly series all day is nice but nothing else. Do you want to have a beautiful home and travel around the world? It's time to work for it, the future starts in a moment. No more complaining and spending all day on the phone - keep your fingers crossed for me! #study#studygram#studying#motivation#inspiration#minimalism#organized#studytips#challenge#coffee#stabilo#macbook#bujo#bujogram#bulletjournal#bulletjournaling#bylletjournalist#bulletjournalpolska
0 153 minutes ago
Hey ihr Lieben 🥰
Auf dem Bild seht ihr mein Halbjahreszeugnis oder besser gesagt Information 😋 Ich bin ganz happy damit. Letztes Jahr war es besser, aber zwischen Realschule und Gymnasium liegt auch ein großer Unterschied vom Niveau her 💁🏼♀️ Aber ich hab 1,7 immer noch den besten Schnitt in meiner Klasse 💪🏼 🥰 *
Was ist dein letzter Zeugnisschnitt? 🙈 *
Xoxo TINI 🌹❤️
🌸 190219 🌸
오늘 진짜 7시에 일어났는데 30분만 다시 자야지! 하고 누웠더니 10시 넘었고... 결국 오후부터 공부 시작 ㅜㅜ 그래도 오늘 학원 안 가고 계속 앉아서 공부해서 올클했다 넘 뿌듯하고 기쁘다! 내일은 정말로 아침에 일어나서 열심히 해야지 학원도 2개나 있으니까 파이팅 🔥🔥🔥 그리고 금요일에 반배정이랑 교과서 받으러 학교 가는데 반배정 잘 나왔음 좋겠다 🍀🍀
Normally, you have to come very early to get one of the sought-after seats by the window. Because our library has the best view!
Normalerweise muss man sehr früh kommen, um einen der gefragten Plätze am Fenster zu ergattern. Denn unsere Bibliothek besitzt die beste Aussicht!
Foto: @chendanbao -
0 29 minutes ago
𖤐 #원서접수 AM 9:00부터 𖤐
직렬 뭐할지 오늘 하루종일 고민함...
작년꺼 보니까 더 멘븅🤯
인원보고 택해야할지 합격선을 봐야할지...ㅠ
이거 붙잡고 있어바쨔 잠도 안와서
낼 아침에 눈떠서 다시 생각하기로🧐
🌕정월대보름 보름달🌕 기 받으세용
Happy #healthytiptuesday ya’ll! Try drinking sparkling water instead of soda! I like drinking soda because it’s bubbly, so an easy and healthier swap for me is to drink sparkling water instead. It still feels like soda but it’s not. Try this easy swap sometime!
HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF - PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH - WHILE STUDYING HARD? PART I
1. SLEEP: getting enough sleep is very important to me. I need all of my energy throughout the day so I get 9 hours of sleep each night. I’ve also been working on my sleeping schedule. I go to bed every night around 10 and wake up at 7 in the morning. Having a schedule helps to get more sleep during the night. -
2. EXERCISE: I try to go to the gym at least 2 times a week. Exercising helps to focus more & I love how it gets my mind off the work I have going on. I also ride the bike to school and I often go for walks with my boyfriend. -
3. FOOD: I eat fruits and veggies every day. If you aren’t used to eating any fruits I highly recommend to make a fruit salad in advance. You can meal prep them and store in the fridge. Eat in the afternoon when your energy level is low. Tip for eating more veggies: try to eat veggies with every meal you’re eating, especially dinner. Also, I don’t drink any soda at all, I rarely use salt in my food & I don’t use a lot of much oil when cooking. -
4. HYDRATE: I try to drink at least 1.5L a day. Being hydrated DEFINITELY changes a lot when it comes to studying. I pretty much only drink water.
5. HYGIENE: I think hygiene is also an important part of your health (also for your mental health). I have a skin care routine I follow in the morning & night. I often use face masks. I shower every day & put on fresh clothes after that. Feeling all fresh before starting your day gives me the feeling that I can handle everything! -
These are the things I do, but I might be forgetting something. If you have questions about certain parts of my lifestyle, feel free to ask them down below! 👇🏼 I hope you’ve learned a few ideas you can implement in your own life!
FULL VERSION WITH MORE TIPS ON MY WEBSITE / link in bio. (1/2)
33 656121 hours ago
Keep going...You are one step closer to your goals. 🌸
Q: [Name one of your childhood tv shows!]
Ich habe heute eine Klausur in Geschichte geschrieben und es lief deutlich besser als das letzte Mal! Übermorgen habe ich die nächste Klausur und so geht es dann weiter :)) Wie sieht es bei euch aktuell aus? Habt ihr Ferien oder seid ihr auch im Schulstress??
I just had an exam today and it was way better than the last one let me tell you! Next one is on wednesday and that continues like that for like three weeks... how are you doing rn? Do you have school break of do you have to study all day like I do?