A lot has happened in last 10 years. My life has changed. I have studied from a Hindi medium school, and when i got into English(h) in D.U i was bullied for a lot of things. I couldn't speak properly, i couldn't write anything. I strongly believe it was pure destiny that i became a literature student. .
I have always been a positive person. I believe in positivity, and i am blessed to have met so many amazing people in my life. If i look back, everybody played a part in it. .
Whatever i am today is all because of those amazing people who bullied me in school and college 😁 They inspired me a lot. They still do! :)
And, of course, thanks to these curls. They came naturally to me 🤓 .
Just one thing: life is beautiful. Just have faith in yourself. Things would change automatically:)
If you’ve been keeping up to date with my stories, you’ll know I received ‘365 Days of Happiness’ by the wonderful @freakyhealer and I’ve been sharing each ‘day of happiness’.
The feedback has been amazing and I’m so glad its resonated with so many of you!
Each daily passage teaches you ways in which you can find happiness even in the trickiest of situations. Whether that be by means of visualisation, smiling at a stranger, or simply just doing what brings you joy 🌟
This year, I’ve vowed to do exactly the above. And although we’re only 3(ish) weeks into January I wanted to share some of my #minivictories.
1. Taking a break when I need it. 24 hours away from social media and general technology did me the world of good.
2. Getting comfortable with being uncomfortable and I (think) I achieved that with @m_h_fotography & this shoot.
3. Saying no and not feeling bad for it. I’m slowly learning that I can’t please everyone and that’s okay.
So stay tuned for more ‘days of happiness’ and let me know what your mini vcitories are 💛 #positivity
50 2399 hours ago
“Stephanie, how do you stay so positive? I feel like no matter how bad things are, you just go with it and don’t let it get to you.”
My experiences have taught me that life is too short and unpredictable to waste time and energy on things that are out of my control or not adding to my life.
I have some simple rules to living and loving my life.
1. See the good.
2. Appreciate everything.
3. Do your best.
4. Embrace failure.
5. Control what you can, let go what you can’t.
6. Learn from the past. Build for the future. Live in the present.
7. Chase fulfillment and happiness, not dollars or status.
8. Know your worth.
9. Strive to reach your highest potential, and help others reach theirs.
10. Make your life count.
See good. Be good. Spread good. Live good.