Hein & Ancheri se troue by @langkloofroses_weddings
Diensverskaffers -Fotograaf: Cilliers Visser Photography
-Kos: Linda Bruyns Catering
-Hare en grimering: Tittewyt
-Musiek: DJ Tiny
-Blomme en dekor : Bloeisels
-Trourok: Tying the Knot
-Hein trouring: Unbreakable Man
-Venue: Langkloof Rose
Customised Bridal Gift Boxes in Stock. The PERFECT Thank You Gift for Bridesmaid, Groomsmen, Mothers/Father of Bride/Groom, as well as for extended family. Make your Future Mother-in-law feel special and start off well with your customised gift box.
Introducing one of our sponsors for the Win A Wedding prize: @ruutosbrides do amazing work with hair, no matter the type of hair you choose for your big day.
The lucky bride who wins the wedding will be getting a Hair Pamper Themed Bridal Shower session for her and her girls 🙌🏾❤️🙌🏾
Come through to The Wedding Showcase and meet the @ruutosbrides team, and see their beautiful work
Tickets R100 via iTickets (link in bio) and R130 at the door . #mzansibride
Once upon a time, brides carried flowers with meanings. Just as roses represent love, other botanicals have meanings, too. Certain flowers and herbs are associated with weddings more than others. Orange blossoms represent everlasting life and bridal festivities. Lavender represents devotion; rosemary, remembrance; sage, domestic virtue; tulips, the decoration of love and so on…
you're my ⠀⠀
⠀ ♡ ⠀
My darling child, where have these last 3 years gone? You keep us on our toes, make us laugh and fill our house with so much joy. I wish for one thing on your birthday, that time slows down, so we can enjoy you for so much more
Whether you’re looking to have a white wedding, a traditional one, a combination of both or all the above 😀, there’s something for you at The Wedding Showcase 🙌🏾 .
Tickets are selling! R100 via iTickets and R130 at the door . #mzansibride
I’m giving away an Engagement/Couple’s Shoot to one lucky couple getting married soon! .
But you need to be attending the @mzansibride_ Wedding Showcase to qualify
HOW TO ENTER
1. Follow @mzansibride_
2. Purchase your Wedding Showcase ticket (tickets via for R100 via iTickets (link on @mzansibride_ bio) & send me an inbox with the pic
3. Post the event poster on your timeline (not stories) & tell about what you’re looking forward to the most at The Wedding Showcase (There’s lots: Meeting great wedding suppliers, getting inspiration, fashion show, dress sale, discounts & specials, food & cake tasting & lots more)
4. Make sure you tag me & @mzansibride_ on the post .
Each post on your timeline is an entry, and you can post as many times as you’d like. You can also get your friends and family to screengrab your post and post more on your behalf, as long as they follow the rules, and also mention you, each post will count towards you as well. .
Ts&Cs - Competition closes on 31 May 2019
- Couple has to be getting married by 31 Dec 2020 - The session will be a 2hour outdoor shoot, subject to availability in the period June-Aug 2019. - Please read and follow the process accurately otherwise your entry will be disqualified. - Winner will be announced on 5 June 2019
- LEGGGGOOO!!!💃🏾 Tag someone getting married soon 🙌🏾 #UnathiMbonambiPhotography#MzansiBride