First and foremost !
✨✨✨THANK YOU ALL FOR 600+ FOLLOWERS ( on IG)✨✨✨
IT really makes me happy to know that people like my art even though I’m a inactive potato at it.
As promised we’ll celebrate it with a DTA (Draw To Adopt)
Since I couldn’t decide between a skunk or a droopy bunny I’m allowing participants to choose either one xD
The end winner will get to choose what she will be. Her future is in your hands (LOL) ❤️Please follow the rules listed to make sure your entry counts !❤️
- Participants are required to enter with their own art.
- Participants are required to TAG 3 FRIENDS IN THE COMMENTS whom they think will be interested in the DTA - When you’re finished please tag it with #lumidta4 so I can find the entry
- You are allowed to enter more than one entry but I do (ofc) prioritize quality over quantity . It is more advisable for you to spend more time on perfecting one drawing than creating multiples. ❗️ I M P O R T A N T❗️
- I will recall the DTA if the number of entries doesn’t exceed 30 - This is because I want her to have a good home I don’t want to let something I’ve put so much effort in to go so easily BUT Hold your horses 🐴 I’m organizing this in IG and amino so it shouldn’t be that hard(touch wood )to exceed that.
- Deadline of the contest will be one month from now (19 November)
Unless majority of people ask of extensions.
But please notify me/dm me in advance. ♠️PRIZE RULES♠️
- Prize will be ofc the character of the DTA - You are not allowed to resell the character if you do win her - You are however allowed to trade it but at least have a 6 month period from the contest.
That’s all folks good luck to all those who are participating 💪💪 If you have any questions or missed out anything feel free to ask !
RUNNING IN CIRCLES: This very brave animal lover came to the aid of an unfortunate skunk with a cup stuck on its head. Luckily, the man was able to remove the cup without getting sprayed. #skunk#animallover#canada