Två föreläsningar på rad = 😴😴😴
Sååååå det får bli kaffe då. ☕️
1 11an hour ago
Things I learned from Sex and the City:
1. Love, but love yourself more.
2. Being single doesn’t mean that nobody wants you. It means you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.
3. When a man gives you money, you give him control.
Let's Talk about Cloths Baby.🤔💯 How many pairs of shoes 👟 do I have (Do they count if they are in a different country)? How many pairs of pants do I own... And how many do I actually wear? My goal is to limit my shopping.. And that includes yoga pants (since I think I don't own any other pants 🤔) . Even second hand cloths can get out of hand.. Why so many what's the point.. Why are we always thinking about buying..
We can blame our shopping habits on shows like 🛍️Sex and the City. THANKS Carrie Bradshawl.. You spent her life and your paychecks on shoes.. And got the attention of Mr. Big. But maybe it's time to think about the Bigger problem we are facing. The extinction of our planet.
I have a friend her name is Tina. Some of you know her because she was a Trainer on Quaternity Yoga. For 18 years she is a practicing yogi. What really inspired me about Tina is her way she is organized. Not only with her yogic Sadhana practice but also her closet. Tina lives in a very prosperous family setting and when you go into her closet you expect to see 1000 pairs of shoes. But to my greatest surprise she has three pairs of shoes, five pairs of shirt and five pairs of pants. She has a few rules, and this is what really blew my mind. She shops once a year, and then never looks at cloths again. Here are her rules:
1. Buy once a year
2. If I buy something in the year then I give three things away.
3.every season I buy good quality cloths, organic and sustainable and give away what I bought the year before.
5. Keep supporting great sustainable fashion each year and buying great pieces for that season. 💐🤔💯 #awarness#greenfashion#sustainablefashion#stopbuying#yoga#yogiclifstyle#thinkbeforeyoubuy#namaste#sustanable#marketing#fillthecloset#bigproblem#mrbig#shoes#sexandthecity#cloths#shoes#yogapants#travelingyogapants
2 174 hours ago
“Forse certe donne non sono fatte per essere domate, forse hanno bisogno di restare libere finche non trovano qualcuno di altrettanto selvaggio con cui correre.” ❤️
- Sex and the city.