Buying a New Home? Make it a Smart Home
Savings - Many smart home components have energy-saving features that not only conserve energy, but help you cut costs on your utility bills.
Protect your investment - Although the price of new construction varies widely, homeowners spend on average more than $66,000 more on new construction than on existing homes. Smart homes often include security systems, which help you project your investment and its contents.
Improve your home's saleability - Smart home technology is in demand for both renters and buyers. If you ever decide to sell or rent your home as an investment property, the presence of smart home technology can help prevent it from sitting on the market; in one survey, 86 percent of millennials were willing to pay more for a place with home automation and smart features.
Information courtesy of @vivinthome
Protecting people and property since 1977, All Security Co., LLC are your go to providers for all of your security solutions for Southeastern Massachusetts!
1 65 hours ago
Check out these 10 surprising burglary stats and facts to make sure you are keeping your home safe.
1. Most burglaries take place between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
2. The majority of burglaries are committed by burglars who live nearby
3. Burglars tend to avoid houses with security systems
4. Most criminals can burglarize a home in less than ten minutes.
5. Almost 30% of burglars enter a home through an unlocked window or door.
6. 34% of burglars enter through the front door.
7. Burglars usually go to the master bedroom first.
8. The average property dollar loss per burglary is $2,251.
9. Someone is home during nearly three out of every ten burglaries.
10. Only 13.6% of burglaries in 2014 resulted in arrests.
Info from www.safewise.com
Hai paura che il tuo marchio non venga sfruttato solo dai legittimi proprietari, ma che sia oggetto di pirateria?
Abbatti questo fenomeno e rivolgiti a noi per far valere i tuoi meriti e i tuoi diritti!
Per maggiori info link in bio