Satisfying things in this video:
• the sound of the nib in motion
• the placement and color play here, I just like that very much
• the flat bottom in letter r
• the r and e connection
• tittle (that circle I filled for r)
Dissatisfying things here:
• the first stroke lost graceful connection with the second
• first letter on its own isn't well formed
• should have retouched first stroke of e.
But here's where I am in my #dreaminginscript course and this is my #calligraphypractice. Not starting with majuscles until I feel I am in a relatively good place in and within this one.
Also heeeey what's up at your end? It's TOO cold here and I wesay bhi feel so cold and I gotta go to university tomorrow to submit my convocation form which is sometime next week on my birthdayyyy like what a cool date, thanks life.
Convo day is actually pretty important for another reason as weeell. I will share deets later on!
Okay take care stay warm brrrr ❄
Eet smakelijk 🇳🇱
The Dutch version of Bon appetit!
This saying has been one of my most popular cut outs. 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲 This curly maple + white cedar sign is giving me heart eyes 😍 I was going to offer it out but I think it may be staying with me 🤭
All four of my grandparents were Dutch immigrants so I have heard this phrase many times over the years! (Love you granny)
Step-by-step tutorial by @almarsus on how you will upload your picture/artwork in your social media accounts.
Okay, here's simple tutorial about how i take a picture to upload to my Instagram, hope this will help you 😊
1. Your artworks must be centered. You can use grid system on your phone to make it centered
2. Lights. You can use sun in the morning or table lamp in the evening. The lights should make your artworks as clear as possible (ini yg lumayan penting, matahari bagus itu antara jam 9 pagi - 4 sore, dilain waktu itu jadi lebih cold hasil fotonya)
3. Don't let objects and shadows distract your artwork. Except you look it cool (kadang objeknya terlalu deket sama karya, kadang objeknya udah pas tapi bayangannya ngeganggu, so cari posisi yg pas yaps, sesuaikan sama arah cahaya)
4. Make a balance from your artwork and surrounding objects
5. Don't forget to explore with different objects and styles
6. If you think it's troubles to take a photo of your artworks, use Mockup ✌
Kalo ada yg nanya aku pake kamera apa, aku pake kamera hp 8mp infinix, hasil warnanya nggak terlalu memuaskan sebenernya, tapi bisa diedit di aplikasi instagram wkwk. Semangatt untuk siapapun yg ingin berkarya, mudah-mudahan ini berguna buat temen-temen, hehe.
Tag and share these tutorials to your friends who are struggling getting a good picture to upload.
8 9572 hours ago
Post 3 of 3:
29 Original 1980’s Sports Specialties “The Cord” hats now available on MAvintage.com ($35-$65 each) 🎩.
These are not the oversized Mitchell & Zephyr train conductor looking retros; they are the original corduroy release of the timeless “Script” hats we have seen remade for over 30 years. Grab your favorite before it’s gone! Link in our bio to purchase 📲 Find them in the storefront, or in the NFL/NBA/NCAA hats category 🗂🧢
30 57620 hours ago
stick with the people who pull the magic out of you and not the madness 😋🌸🌟
7 14042 days ago
If you live in a city where there is lots of snow ❄️, please send some to California. Comment below where you are, I will pick a city name to write next post 😉
Nib : Leonardt EF Principal
Ink : Dr. Ph Martin BPW
Paper : Cardstock