Scallop, Shrimp & Fluke Ceviche!
You guys - nothing beats the flavors of fresh fish & a Spanish beach in the summertime heat!☀️
We are fish snobs, so always buy ours at #Citarella while in the city. @wholefoods has great fresh fish as well. This recipe is ridiculous, it melts in your mouth paired with some @sietefoods chips and tortillas... (& also, @casamigos tequila) 🐛
Here ya go gang:
- ½ pound raw sea scallops cut into ½-inch pieces
- ½ pound raw large shrimp (16 to 20 per pound) peeled, deveined, and cut into ½-inch pieces
- ½ pound skinless fluke or skinless striped bass fillet cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 plum tomatoes seeded and pulp discarded, cut into ¼-inch dice (about ½ cup)
- 1 small yellow onion cut into ¼-inch dice
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers seeded and finely chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1½ cups freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 10 limes), plus more as needed
- Whie rice for serving (optional)
- 2 ripe avocados peeled, pitted, and sliced, for garnish
In a large bowl, combine the scallops, shrimp, fluke, tomatoes, onion, and jalapeños, to taste, and toss to combine. Sprinkle with a few generous pinches of salt and cilantro and toss again. Pour the lime juice over the mixture, making sure the mixture is completely covered by the liquid. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour. Use a slotted spoon to serve as is or over white rice. Garnish with avocado. ENJOY!
Foodstar Karlo Evaristo (@karloevaristo) shared a new image on Foodstarz /// Scallop, yam date, spiced pepitas, braised pearl onion, micro quinoa from #scallops#spiced#pearl#onion#quinoa#foodstarz
Foodstarz offers chefs and other food Experts a platform to present their greatest talents and acquire jobs from the industry. If you want to get features on Foodstarz or if you are interested in participating in exciting projects - join us now for free!
Foodstarz – Meet the Industry
20 40844 days ago
Looking for an easy summer dinner that's ready in under 15 minutes? These Seared Scallops with Corn and Peppers by @forkinthekitchen are exactly what you need.
👉Get the #recipe & 50+ more Dinner Salad recipes from thefeedfeed.com/dinner-salads (Dinner Salad Feed edited by @loveleafco) or if you ever want the recipe of a pic we've posted on this account go to thefeedfeed.com/instagram (Link in Profile)
🌟Keep tagging " #feedfeed@thefeedfeed" for a chance to be featured here and on our site!
Thank you to @nytimes for recommending our restaurant and celebrating "London's flowering as a culinary destination". We're proud to be in such great company as @bratrestaurant@gymkhanalondon and @sagerandwilde in this fantastic article.
Our Bay of Biscay dish was captured beautifully by London photographer @d_azia.
Seared Scallops with Roasted Corn and Chive Butter is calling my name for Thursday date night at home😍
Recipe #linkinprofile >>