We so enjoyed hosting a Christmas party last evening, it was such a delight to be surrounded by our new friends here in Montana. .
Also I’m just loving this wrapping paper that I found at our local grocery store. I loved it so much I made it a frame! 🤣🤷🏻♀️🌲
🐻🐻🐻 #Repost@westcoastkitsch with @get_repost
🎄BEARY CHRISTMAS GIVE-A-WAY🎄
It's the most wonderful time of the year! And that means it's time for our xmas presents! And in the spirit of xmas, we are giving away 3 prizes this year to 3 lucky winners. Prizes include a BIG Aurora borealis bear, standing night bear and a Brave as a Bear piece.
1. Follow us on instagram and Facebook;
2. Tag at least two of your friends. For extra entries, tag multiple friends (one tag per comment); 3. Bonus points if you repost this photo on Facebook and Instagram;
4. Head over to our Facebook page to double your chances to win.
Winner must be located in Canada or the continental USA. The 3 winners will be drawn at random on December 23th. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of likes & shares on our facebook and Instagram post. Prize must be accepted as awarded, cannot be substituted, transferred, exchanged or surrendered for cash. Winner will be announced in the comments section of this post & be notified by PM. So to win like, comment and share! Ho! Ho! Ho! MERRY XMAS!
My wife Jessica, our newborn Kaiya and I flew to Ontario in August 2009 to visit her old family homestead in Georgetown Ontario. Every summer my mother in law Janet spends time on the farm that she grew up on. Jessica and I rented an RV to tour around Southern Ontario that summer. The most intriguing few days of our trip was when we parked our “home on wheels” beside the great silos and fields of the old family farm. Janet’s brothers have kept the farm alive harvesting corn and soy beans. I was in my element; I took at least 600 pictures of the farm, the barns, the old tractors, the Ford Model T, the old farm house, and countless classic decaying automobiles. I took this picture of the rusted 1964 Chevrolet Viscayne station wagon. Janet has clear memories of being driven around in the station wagon back and forth from high school, drama club and other events in and around the town. The thought that crossed my mind when I saw this vehicle, amongst numerous others on the property, was “what stories could these rotting objects tell?”. So much in the world has changed since 1964. I was born 13 years after this vehicle was manufactured. I have images of a brand new vehicle sitting on a lot and an eager salesman passing the keys to Jessica’s grandfather to a brand new Chev station wagon, perfect for any farm family that needs to get around! I see so much beauty in photographing decay, oh the stories that can be told!
#discoverontario#ontario#exploreontario#farm#framland#car#antiquecar#homestead#rv#motorhome@southernontario#soybeans#ford#modelt#fordmodelt#Chevrolet#ChevroletViscayne#stationwagon #1964 #rusty#rust#rustic#georgetown#decay#decayporn
A barnstar (or barn star, primitive star, or Pennsylvania star) is a painted object or image, often in the shape of a five-pointed star but occasionally in a circular "wagon wheel" style, used to decorate a barn in some parts of the United States, and many rural homes in Canada. .
#barnstar#star#primative # rural #
barn #old#vintage#rustic#rust #
art #creativity#create #
Anyone else feel how fast December has gone by?? .
I’m not one for once a year resolutions HOWEVER this being said, this month has been a doosy and there were so many lessons I hope to take with me in this upcoming year. .
1. Literally everything happens for a reason. Something good comes out of every situation, take each hit knowing that there’s a lesson to be learned .
2. Want less. Being content with where you are, what you have & who you are, is something I am always working on and takes daily reminders
3. Surround yourself with people who inspire you, challenge you and who continuously make you smile inside and out. .
4. Make an effort to connect. Go outside, make conversations with strangers, you never know what you will learn from them.
5. Be more like a dog. Nap often, play hard and love unconditionally .
6. Get outdoors. Most mood swings can be cured with some fresh salty air
✨If you are still on the hunt for Christmas gifts this year and live local in Victoria, use Coupon Code FREESHIP for an arranged pick up time to avoid delayed shipping ✨ LAST Day to shop online is this WEDNESDAY Dec 19th