A round up of some of the latest from Rolex at Baselworld..
● The 'batman' 116710BLNR is discontinued and updated by the new '126710BLNR' incorporating a new movement and a change to the Jubilee bracelet.
● The introduction of a New 42mm White Gold Yacht-Master on an Oysterflex bracelet.
● The introduction of a New 43mm Yellow Gold Bi-Metal Sea-Dweller never before done.
● The discontinuation of the Chocolate Arabic Numeral Dial on the Rose Gold Daytona.
● The discontinuation of the GMT range incorporating Yellow Gold, both the Bi-Metal & Full Gold versions 116713LN & 116718LN no longer remain in the collection.
● Also the discontinuation of the Black 116710LN GMT.
● The Introduction of a new Blue Dial on the White Gold GMT.
● The 'Hulk' 116610LV remains in the collection despite the rumours. #thetimepiecegentleman ~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~
Photo Credit: @giuseppegiovanni_watches