Since there are lots of new faces around here I decided to try something I’ve never done and post a few things about me you probably don’t know
1. I’m tall. Like almost 6’1” tall.
2. I have a shoe and handbag habit that occasionally cuts into the decor budget
3. I cook a new recipe from @skinnytaste at least once a week. If you aren’t following her you should be!
4. I love to read.
5. I’m a coffee junkie.
6. I firmly believe that a little black paint makes all things better.
7. I positively loath going to the grocery store. This is no exaggeration 🤬
8. Summertime happy hours are one of my favorite pastimes
9. And finally, if you’re still here and reading this, thank you! Thanks for your support, ❤️s and tagging along as I stumble my way around Instagram 😘
Your turn! Tell me something new
4 5112 hours ago
Bed linen from Volpes SA. Normaly I would go for white but this could be for a beach house, don't you think?
A very exciting step for our lovely new home owner Hayley and her son- putting the sold's on 😁😁😁 Congratulations guys, we're so happy you love your new home 🏡
Team Realmark | 9524 9899 | www.realmark.com.au/complete
1 3916 hours ago
In full bloom at our stunning Brighton install.
The installation of flowers and greenery within your home for open for inspections and auction day is such an important part of the sales process. They can truly make or break a home. Did you know the Kmode team offer a weekly flower service? We choose, install and style the right flowers and greenery for your home to further enhance the appeal of your home. 🌿
2 22518 hours ago
Oak brings warmth to an otherwise monochromatic scheme.