Weather Proof Your Home Like An Expert this Fall
Fall weather is notoriously tricky – mornings are chilly and nippy, by mid-afternoon you’re peeling off your sweater, and later that night you have to pull out your thick comforter. So how do you BEST weather-proof your home against the confusing climate of fall? Keep reading to see the 5 tips we recommend!
1) Use Door Draft Stoppers: Door draft stoppers are available at a variety of stores, or you can make your own, there’s tons of tutorials to be found online. Draft stoppers work exactly as expected, it stops the draft. Installing a draft stopper is a low cost investment with a high return; keeping heat from escaping your house will keep your power bill down and also help with the comfort of your home (no more cold spots!) As an extra bonus you can also keep bugs seeking the warmth of your home, out of your house!
2) Get a water heater blanket: using a water heater blanket reduces the heat that is lost through the sides of the unit by 25-40%. Adding a water heater blanket is a relatively low expense for a long term high yield investment! Blankets can range from $25-$400 depending on the amount of heat loss you’re trying to prevent & the quality of the blanket you purchase. We suggest investing in a better quality blanket if your water heater is located in a cooler area like a basement or garage. If your water heater is located indoors in a laundry room you can likely get away with the more inexpensive blanket.
See the other four tips here:
We are very excited to announce that our Condominium Management Team has just added over 300 units to our portfolio🏢🏘🏡! We are now managing The Orion Condos at 1231 Yonge Street, as well as the townhouse complex of 7115 Rexwood Drive! 👏🏽👏🏽Wondering what services we could provide to your condo and board of directors? Contact us at 416-645-3755, we would love to chat!
🏡HOUSE OF THE WEEK🏡
Obsessed with how much attention to details there is in this gorgeous home in the heart of SoCo! Built by Abode Modern Homes, it features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,583 square feet of gorgeous space and jaw dropping views of Austin skyline. 🌆💙 What do you think of this space?
Asking price: $1,475,000
Listing courtesy of Moreland Properties
Buy or sell a house with us? You are NOT getting out of the S O L D sign pic! You’ve been warned! 😂
Congrats @ryanmakurat!! We are so happy for you & your new fabulous purchase!! THANK YOU for choosing to work with our team 🙏
Enjoy your new digs, friend 🏡✌️💯
THIS is luxury living! This studio apartment at Lantera Boston has everything you're looking for & more! You'll wake up everyday to a stunning view of the Boston skyline. What more could you ask for?
Spacious apartments feature floor-to-ceiling windows, premium finishes, stainless steel appliances, technology touches throughout, & stunning views of the city landscape. .
The heart of Boston is less than 5 miles away & the Mass Pike is less than 3 miles away. Nearby transit options will take you directly to the Financial District, Harvard Square, Longwood Medical area, etc. The Boston Landing Commuter Rail stop on the Framingham/Worcester line is just a 3-minute walk away & will take you directly to South Station. Lantera is near restaurants, curated retail shops, & athletic facilities.
* Floor to ceiling windows
* Quartz countertops
* Walk in closets
* Light & dark cabinet options
* Bosch high efficient ventless washer & dryers
* Balconies & Juliet balconies available
* Premium units with upgrades available .
* Pool deck with cabanas, grilling stations with outdoor dining, fire pits, & bocce court
* Rooftop lounge with views of Boston & the Charles River
* The Veranda clubroom with demonstration kitchen, bar & gaming area
* Fit Studio with on-demand programming, Peloton bikes & yoga room
* The Grounds zen garden
* Pet friendly with indoor/outdoor dog park & pet spa
* Tech Bar with flexible work space
* Controlled access parking with electric car charging available
* Central air
* Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace
* Laundry in unit/building
* Microwave, Modern Bath, Modern kitchen
* Storage, Walk-in closet
* Additional storage units
* Tech lounge/work from home space
* Function room for reservation
* Peloton bikes
👍NO FEE if occupancy is within 30 days!
0 5618 minutes ago
Investing in East Village
Why East Village, San Diego?
Median Property Price: $556,900
Traditional Rental Income: $2,493
Traditional Cash on Cash Return: 2.17%
Traditional Cap Rate: 2.17%
Airbnb Rental Income: $2,778
Airbnb Cash on Cash Return: 2.64%
Airbnb Cap Rate: 2.64%
Airport and Amtrak accessibility, walkability around downtown, and low median prices with lots of upside as south San Diego continues to develop!