This Friday, December 14th from 8-9pm, The 411 Radio x I Heard Some Sh*t Today Podcast, will be hosting it's biggest show yet!!! We will be recapping 2018 Highlights and we will be discussing relationships. It will be GIRLS 🙋🏽♀️ vs. GUYS 🙋🏽♂️ so you definitely don't want to miss this. It will get extra juicyyy 🙈🙈🙈 Be sure to tune in 🎧🔊🔥
There are two ways to listen:
1)Go to www.MyWbcr.com & click "Listen Live" during showtime,
2)Download the free app called "MyTunerRadio" on any iPhone/Android & type "BCR" (Brooklyn College Radio) in the search box.
Hit us up at 718-951-4444!!!
Are you a male listener that really wants to hear what men have say about non-monogamy?
Or a woman listener who wants a male perspective of non-monogamy?
We got you covered!!!
James asked three local men who are in our Lifestyle community to join him ALONE on the show. They discuss their experience in consensual non-monogamy and what keeps them in this type of relationship.
In the segment: Advice for Men from Men they share lots of topics many wish they knew before getting into the Lifestyle.
So get ready for some laughs and a very interesting discussion on this week's episode of Sex Uninterrupted with James.
About our radio show:
Do you have a desire to explore non-monogamy? Are you repressing what you want sexually in order to fit in the “box”? Do you feel like if you express yourself sexually you will be judged or shamed?
Sex Uninterrupted with Taara and James brings sexuality and the Swinger Lifestyle to the forefront of the conversation. They are an early thirties couple sharing their experiences and expertise of consensual non-monogamy, to help bring a fresh perspective to relationships, sex and sexuality. Non-monogamy and the Swinger Lifestyle is so much more than you can imagine. Open your mind, heart and expand your imagination. You will find your desires and fantasies can come true! Get out of the box with us and listen live every Monday at 8pm Eastern/5 PM Pacific on the Sexy Lifestyle Network.
@Regran_ed from @chriskubby - INSTAGRAM STORY TIPS!!
Some things I’ve learned about Instagram Stories and how to increase your views. - it's possible to post 10 hashtags in total per story. Via the hashtag-sticker you can post one, via the text tool you can post 10.
- your story only has a chance of ranking as long as the hashtags are visible to the viewer's eye. So, e.g. hiding text hashtags behind a gif or minimizing hashtags until they're tiny pixels and gone, won't work and the algo punishes you for it.
- 10 hashtags via text tool make the story look too cluttered. One hashtag via the hashtag-sticker or 2 hashtags via text tool work best for me.
- it doesn't matter whether the hashtag-sticker is horizontal or vertical. We’ve experimented with Vertical and transparent so it's not that distracting.
- you get punished with less visibility as soon as your stickers or texts cross the blue lines in the story editor.
- when using the geo-sticker, you can only rank for real locations that IG is giving you as options. If your picture was taken in NYC and the geo-sticker options are all NYC and locations within, then typing in LA and using that, will kill your visibility.
- the stories within a hashtag are chronological.
- hashtags like #losangeles that are mainly about a location work differently than hashtags about other things like #travel
- the bigger the sticker or text hashtag the bigger the likeliness of ranking for a hashtag-story
- tap through rate is very important - If it's above 50%, IG considers your content not engaging enough and you won't rank for the hashtag. Therefore very short videos of 1-2 secs could work well, because they are too short for people to tap next. Pictures and text posts are usually shown for 5 seconds, but those count different than video.
- there is a correlation between your account size (followers, following and ratio between those) and the size of a hashtag you can rank for. Similar to feed posts: if you have 100 followers and follow 2000 people, then using a hashtag that has 10 million posts to it, won't help and in the beginning you should aim for smaller hashtags with only around 10k posts to it. - #regrann
3 362 days ago
Shout out to all my entrepreneurs out there who have stayed true to the game throughout this year! -
As the year wraps up, I'd like to give you some tips on how to promote your business using social media. -
I bet you you will find these quite useful! Catch you in subsequent posts!
Many people have heard me say my girl @joanpelzernyc knows everyone...today we entered the Joannie-verse after the radio show. Walking down the street on the west end and an older woman asked for help randomly.. Surprise Joan knew her...then the lady said she needed to use a phone to call someone because she lost her phone. Turns out Joan knows the person she's trying to call and had her number. Lmao - I'm totally making the #joanieverse a thing. #radiohosts#nyc#entrepreneurlife#womeninmedia