• So awesome that Evolese brought home a season ending Hottest Mitsubishi at @hotimportnights Denver just weeks before the block went out with a literal BANG! 💥
Sharing this new build process with 40k of you on IG & 4k of you on YouTube thus far has been awesome, and we’re just getting started! I’m excited to paint this vision we have of the evo and make it a reality while you guys are able to get involved with us and watch the build through our YouTube Channel! 👏🏼
What a time to be alive! #HappyFriday
I’ve been wanting to go with a forward facing setup on the Colt for a couple months but didn’t want to build one myself and didn’t want to hold the build up any longer having someone else build one. A fast Colt is pretty rare so go fast parts specifically for a Colt are pretty much non existent. It just so happens the worlds fastest Colt is parting his setup so I picked up his manifold to go along with my 7685. My chromoly order showed up today so once the last of my tools arrive I can start on the tube front end. #project0roll#coltarmy#pteboosted #7685 #speedfactoryracing#mitsubishi#tial
• HAHA, so these are the OGist of OG #Throwback pictures! 😂
1. Me and @schill_murphy22’s evo before we built it to 800hp back in 2013 or so. (Check @schiller_murphy22 for more pics — his old acct)
2. Same thing, where was @adamspolishes when I need them?! ♥️
3. Me in high school with my Turbo Beetle 😛
4. Me changing oil on my bug in HS
5 & 6. Dominican Republic with my parents and we drove these manual (basically a vw) go karts around the island!
• #ThrowbackThursday post of the day: you can do anything you set your mind to.. ✨
1. 2018 Evolese, the day she blew the motor, met up with @drapela.media beforehand ♥️ 615hp,480tq.
2. Most recent engine bay pic before the part out
3. Best interior pic I have & before we did the JDM AC bezel swap - shot by @whatarewedoingtoday
4. Favorite shot of 2017, less color, different wheels, lip, headlights and other accents, 530hp set up.
5. First picture after we got it together in our garage
6. The custom Radium Surge tank set up right after we finished it (missing wiring).
7. Interior before and interior after I color coated the pillars black and carbon wrapped the dash pieces and center console.
8. In between phase one and two - head out to Drew and sitting in our garage torn apart.
9. Top pic is the engine bay when I bought the car, bottom was a few months after I had Evolese, minor changes.
10. The day I was putting my 4G63GRL plates on the evo - funny story behind those plates too, but that’s for another time 🥰
Always fun looking back and seeing how far you’ve come in such a short amount of time.
We’re beyond excited to share the new 2019 build with you guys via YouTube (link in bio)! 💯
Appreciate you all following the build and our story and can’t wait to show you what we have going on! 🙏🏼♥️ #TBT
Throwback Thursday. Shifts3ctor Never Lift Half Mile April 2018.
Take me back! Will we have another Supra party again this year? 🤔🏎💨
Repost @precisionturbo ‼️NEW LS-SERIES TURBOCHARGERS‼️ Feast your eyes on the PT8284 and PT8884! Rated to support 1,350+ Horsepower! These bad boys are guaranteed to put a smile on yo face! 😁😁😁 #LS#LSTurbo#PTEBoosted
• New vlog is live! 😺 LINK IN BIO!
Don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe and let us know what you like and disliked in the comments! PS... there’s more bloopers 😉
The iCraveBoost Team
41 16054 days ago
Who doesn't love this aggressive front end setup, Hot Damn!
• FOR SALE:
🐌 Precision Gen 2 bb 6266 .82 AN, v band, T3 - 0 to minimal shaft play (can send video), good condition, heat coated silver exhaust housing, illusion purple intake housing, will comes with custom AN oil feed and drain lines. $1,200 - shoot me an offer!
👅 Champagne Powder Coated Valve Cover - $100 (DM for info)
👾 Disco Purple Thermostat Housing - SOLD
Custom fuel system : Radium Engineering Surge Tank, new fuel sending unit with lines, fittings, wiring, 2 external pumps and one in-tank... TBD