#confessions It's my 300th IG post 🎉 and I guess it's time for some confessions:
1. Never imaged I'd have hung around this long on IG; what started out as a little social media 'work experiment' has turned into a great way to 'meet' and interact with nice folks like you around the world! And even though our relationship is a bit unbalanced with me being absent a lot due to my work and constant travel, you hang around and always welcome me back with such love. Thank you for your understanding! 🙏🤗
2. Sorry if my previous post misled you, but I don't have a twin...there is only one of me!
A pity though, cause I would have loved a twin to blame all my mischief on...or create more mischief with.
Ok, come to think of it, the world can't handle 2 of me.
Most of you caught on to the mirror reflection in my last post, but for those of you who didn't, now you know I was just messing a bit with your head.
3. That professional persona you saw in my previous post is only found during working hours; outside of that, I can be any of a number of personas depending on the situation and my mood, and it's these multi-personas that often make my family, close friends and especially my co-workers think I'm a bit crazy / psycho / schizo!
So on that technicality, maybe I am a twin or even a triplet within myself
I'm definitely a walking contradiction when you consider that I'm:
• not a fan of social media, but have a 10-year career as a Marketing Strategist with a focus on digital media;
• a very private person but got a public IG profile;
• a highly professional, responsible adult 👩💼and yet a very silly goofball;
• serious about my goals and ambitions yet a major prankster and a laugh-oholic;
• not one for drama (and drama-queens), but dislike boring
• highly introverted but often mistaken as a social butterfly in a crowd;
• partial to enjoying my space and my own company yet hardly get much 'alone time'...people just invite themselves into my space 😂
• not a fan of the kitchen - hate to cook but love to eat...so if you invite yourself into my space bearing food as gifts, you're likely to welcomed
And the list goes on and on