don't be attracted by signals insde the range , candlestick alone don't work, and candlestick signal outside the context will lead you to blow up your trading account. remember , when we have a ranging market , we always trade from the boundries.
To learn more i highly recommend to purachse a copy of my ebook,My GOAL was to help traders make reliable profit in such a way that it is consistent over the long run and easy even for beginners.Believe me guys, it is possible , all what you have to do is to lear, practise, and then enjoy enourmous profits.if you are interseted click on the link in bio or send me a private message.
So my first trade back in the saddle. .
I just took buys on USDJPY based on what looks like to me rejection of the daily lower trend line on the 4hr chart. .
Waited for the close of the candle on the 4hr before entering. .
I’m implementing rules of my newly developed trading plan. So if the trade is successful or break even I will be allowed to take another trade today. If it fails than I’m only allowed to take demo trades until tomorrow. .
Stop : 112.195
Wish me luck. And let me know what trades are you in at the moment?
2 944 minutes ago
Is 2019 the year you invest in property? If so, here are 6 tips to ensure that you realize the largest possible profit from your #investmentproperty: .
1. Don’t Over-Improve The Property - Consider the price range you’re in and what features and amenities will be expected. If rent is cheap, tenants won’t be expecting granite countertops and marble floors in the bathroom. .
2. Think Long-Term - You may not see a profit for a while, especially if you’re starting from scratch. You need time to make any necessary repairs, secure steady renters in all units, etc.
3. Use Your Imagination - Not every property is great as-is. Look beyond the current situation to see how it could be transformed with a little elbow grease and updating. If this isn’t your thing, bring someone along who can see past its current state to all that it could be.
4. Don’t Become A DIYer Now - You really should hire professionals to do any necessary work, especially if it’s plumbing or electrical work. Do it right the first time to save time, money and headaches (and the risk of any angry tenant.) .
5. Screen Your Tenants - Bad tenants can be a huge nightmare and sometimes you just can’t predict who will fall into that category. At the very least, be sure to run a credit check on each potential tenant and, if possible, talk to their old landlord.
6. Hire A Lawyer And An Accountant - This isn’t required, but it’s a very good idea. Choose them carefully (ask for recommendations from friends or your broker) because they will be a part of your investment property team for a long time. .
Owning investment property can be very lucrative if done correctly. Just know that while it probably won’t make you a millionaire overnight, the rewards can be great over time. Remember, a conservative approach is probably your best bet. Do your homework, be patient and plan carefully and you’re much more likely to enjoy being a landlord.
Download your free copy of "Is Investment Property Right for Me?" at go.hfcu.org/property. .
We’re half way there guys. At this point already, 2018 will go down in market history.
1 14an hour ago
There's a reason the millennial generation began a shift in priorities in the workplace: Companies have a reputation of treating people like numbers instead of humans.
When #executive#leadership faces pressure from a board or a #CEO to meet quotas or change processes, they transfer that pressure onto the people who actually execute the tasks. The front line.
If someone in authority cannot communicate in a human way, their team not only feels disconnected from the leader, but also disconnected from the #work.
A better approach? Developing a stronger understanding through #communication of what will make your team feel valued and appreciated as human beings.
Feeling more valued 👉 more willingness to put in work 👉 more efficient company 👉 better #profits 👉 overall win for everyone.
Don’t try these trade breakout style setups if these is no context to trade with…for example:
n the chart above, we have no context to be trading breakouts – it is a sideways, or ‘neutral’ market. It doesn’t make sense to trade a breakout in the middle of a high traffic zone.
All the inside candles and indecision doji patterns have formed in very dangerous conditions. Breakout trading is really risky here with no momentum.Don’t forget your chart analysis should always come first.
Trading indecision breakouts is no different. Find locations on the chart where you expect the market to make a reversal – then look for the signal and trade the breakout in the direction of the reversal.
If you are serious about this business, and you want to take your trading to the next level, I highly recommend you to get your copy as soon as possible , because the eBook is not going to be up and available for so long.
click on the link in bio or send me a private message.
If you are not up for planning your goals, at least ask yourself these three questions:
1. What can I celebrate?
2. What am I willing to let go of that no longer supports me - within and without?
3. What’s next?
Trade - was never red on this trade for a second. The best trades just work right away. Thankful a few in the chat at @stocktradersnet put it on my radar. Shorted $55.74 and covered $54.41.
3 304 hours ago
I’m pretty proud of this store, I built it from 0 and it’s only taken 5 months to get here! My first goal is to get it to 4K a month and we’re almost their, 3.6k in the last 30 days, once Iv hit that im going to try and push it to 8.4k a month (that would be 6 figures a year) 🙏🏽💪🏽
7 224 hours ago
5 Social Media Trends for 2019. Are you ready?
🎥Video Marketing ain’t going anywhere, fam. 80% of what we consume is video nowadays, so get on camera and Talk!
🔑Stories viewership is going to increase. So make sure you are giving your audience daily activity about your brand.
🔌Influencer Marketing will be the move to reach bigger audiences but NO RANDOMS. Do your homework and make sure that their brand and audience aligns with yours.
📱Slide Over Email. Text message marketing will be the move. Let’s be honest, you check the text before the email 📧.
👨🏽💻ChatBox will explode. If you haven’t heard about it, google it. I can’t tell you ever thing. Nah, ChatBox are automated machines that respond to your client for you. .
The rest of the video can be found on IG TV. Lemme know below what you believe will be the move for social media in 2019📝
22 654 hours ago
18.12.2018 - Scalping Gold with 1 min chart. 1 min candles were showing rejection and creating support several times in a range. Bought 1 min support.
1 510 hours ago
GBPAUD - before and after.. let’s see how we going on
1 311 hours ago
18.12.2018 - XAUUSD - 1h bullish momentum - 15 min broke the level and retested it
Update on the cadjpy trade setup given to our free telegram members and private group currently floating around 95+pips. For more trade setups and more updates, follow @bavelchifx and click the link in our bio to join our free telegram channel.