Here are 10 simple ways to be confident AF: 🌻
(Tag a friend who needs confidence RN!)
What is confidence? Where does it come from? How are all these YouTubers soooo confident in front of the camera? How do they rule the game, bro? I have been thinking about it for quite sometimes. Then, obviously, applying it to my life in different ways.
1. Stand tall. Seriously, do it! Body language makes a lot of difference to the way you think about yourself. Guys! come on, ditch the hunch! (i did it as I wrote this.)
2. Also, you could try the superman pose. You know where he holds his waist with both his hands, legs stretched wide apart, and his cape flowing with the wind. That! Try that! Makes you feel powerful.
3. Put yourself more and more in spaces where the thought of failing embarrasses you to death! You know what I am saying. (Drop a comment, if you don't!)
4. Practice in front of a mirror/camera! This is very very important if you wanna be any good. (And people ask me why I have so many videos of myself ..cough.. narcissism..cough! --But really, it's just ton of practice data! Maaan!)
5. Do not give a shit about 'duniya kya bolegi?' ('what will the world say?') -- because kuch toh log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna. (People will say things, it's their job.)
6. Play with different mediums. Learning a couple of things alongside one another is very useful. For example, your main project is to make videos. You could also pick up photography, music, math, and advertising. Say 30-40 minutes while you're taking a break from making videos. It activates different regions of your brain and hence, ideas flow in from different experiences. Peace!
7. Community! Form a community of creators like yourself around you. Ask for help as much as you can. BEING SHY=USELESS!~
8. Fail Fast! -- Facebook is SO big because of this very mantra! Imagine what you'd have to do to overcome all the failures Facebook had to face and surpass it in order to make this world a better place to live.
9. WORK ON YOUR BODY! Be fit. Be sexy! It's sexy to be fit, you guys! It's a 'I wasn't even trying' kind-of-a-thing, you know, boi!
10. Okay that's it. You guys are awesome. I love you. Puchi!
If you could live in a fantasy world, which one would it be? I think of this question a lot, probably because reality doesn’t have troves of friendly glowing butterflies ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .
The ultra creative 📸 @marksingerman and I worked in some Mary Poppins magic while I was visiting LA this weekend! As a Bay Area girl I didn’t expect traffic to be so horrible, so Mark and I only managed to get about 30 minutes of shooting as the sun went down, but I’m so happy with how this turned out! What do you guys think? 🦋☂