Happy Monday y’all!👋🏼👋🏼
This is one of my go to pre workout foods! But you could use it for breakfast or a snack! The first pic I made it in a casserole dish and added chocolate chips..🙈🤤💯 and the second pic I made them in muffin tins🙌🤓 INGREDIENTS
¼ cup almond butter
3 medium to large over-ripe bananas
2 small-medium zucchini, grated (don't squeeze water out)
3/4-1 cup unsweet almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups old-fashioned oats ( I use certified gluten-free)
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
1/2 cup of walnuts
2 scoops of protein powder
Any other fun add is (dark chocolate chips is a regular of mine🍫) INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a muffin tin or baking dish with coconut oil.
2. Place almond butter in microwave for 20-30 seconds and stir to combine.
3. Place eggs and bananas in a large bowl and mash with a fork. Add grated zucchini, almond milk, vanilla extract, and almond butter, and stir to combine.
4. Add oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nuts, protein powder, and add-in's of choice. Stir until just combined.
5. Spoon mixture into muffin cups, filling to the top or put in baking dish.
6. Bake for 25 minutes... let cool and dig in!! Store in the refrigerator. These freeze well, too!
Happy Monday! Be sure to get your praise and prayers in first, before you start to tackle your never ending “to-do” list. Remember “it” could have been “you” so thank HIM for all that he’s done for you now!
It could have been me) thank you, (outdoors) thank you, (with no food) thank you, (and no clothes) thank you, (or left alone) thank you, (without a friend) thank you, (or just another number) thank you, (with a tragic end) thank you, (but you didn't see fit) thank you, (to let none of these things be) thank you, (cause everyday by your power) thank you, (you keep on keeping me blessing me) thank you, (and I want to say)
Thank you Lord for all you've done for me!