• Helps balance emotions and soothe anxious feelings
• Provides a soothing effect when used in a massage
• Promotes feelings of easy breathing
*This is an oil for those that are struggling with any kind of transition: big move, loss of a loved one, new job .. Siberian Fir will help promote feelings of forgiveness, wisdom and comfort.
• Promotes healthy digestion when taken internally
• Ingest to support healthy cardiovascular, metabolic and immune function
* Cassia is a warming oil that helps promote a healthy immune function when ingested. This oil is great to diffuse during the winter months because of its warming properties and spicy sent
I love to cook. Usually, my hubbie and I we cook almost every night so that we have something to take with us to our office jobs. What I love most about cooking is flavoring and playing around with spices. I must admit that it went wrong a couple of times but I guess that happens 😜 did you know that you can also use essential oils in your kitchen? With my latest order I got Ginger and I just love it. You can use it to spice up your food but also make a refreshing ginger tea. I also use Oregano and Rosemary but you wanna be careful with these as they are super intensive and you don’t wanna ruin your food. We also used lemon and lime for salad dressings or guacamole and I can only recommend them. You might think that they can’t taste like fresh fruits but they do as dōTERRA oils are so pure. Have you used essential oils for flavoring your food as well? What recommendations do you have? You don’t have essential oils yet and wanna know where to get them? Just let me know and I am happy to walk you through the process 📮 happy saturday! #doterraessentialoils#essentialoils#cookwithessentialoils#cookwithoils#cookwithlove#oilpassion#oillover#dailydrop#dropsofhappiness#gingeoil#rosemaryoil#doterralife
Ich liebe Tee....vorallem am Abend.
Da gerade sehr viel los ist, brauche ich solche Entspannungsmomente um mich zu erden und in meine Mitte zu kommen.⭐
Was macht ihr um zur Ruhe zu kommen?
I love tea....especially in the evening.
I am really busy at the moment and I need this little brake to ground myself and come back to my center.⭐
What do you do to be able to relax?