Streetstyle, in Sachsen auch [Schtrietsteihl) 🤣
Hab mal wieder Bock auf nen streetshot. Der ist in #nuremberg entstanden. Gemeinsam mit @fokuslp war ich dort. (mit wem sonst 😅)
@jana.eberhart war die anwesende Muse und hat uns paar coole spots in der start gezeigt.
15 2281 hours ago
10 Things to know about Albrecht Dürer
1. Even as a 13_year old, he was breaking new ground. He showed talent at an early age. The silverpoint Self-portrait, of 1484_in which he depicted himself wide-eyed and chubby_cheeked- is the earliest, securely attributed self-portrait by a European Master that survives to us, and was created when he had barely become a teenager.
2. Dürer's home was one of the most important in Europe.
Nuremberg was an economic and manufacturing hub in Germany.
3. He is credited with bringing the Renaissance to Northern Europe.
4. He was a fine painter, and an even finer printmaker - perhaps the greatest there has ever been.
5. Between 1513 and 1514, he produced the three engravings known as his Master Prints.
6. He was the favorite artist of the Holy Roman Emperor.
7. His depiction of a rhinoceros is one of the most celebrated animals in art history
8. He had one of the most famous signatures in art
9. He was an author as well as an artist
10. He was as feted in death as he was in life