📌 Mie Khek Afung, Jl Surabaya, next next to Nasi Ayam Asen, Medan.
💰 Idr. 22K
It's been decades since I last bought takeaway from here and I was getting all excited when I saw this on the table last Sunday. Happiness level increased by a lot! Money doesn't buy happiness, noodle does! 😂
Omg, every mouthful was flavorful!!
Just the way I like, with the al dente noodle that has chewy texture and I love the sweet based braised minced pork 😍😍
Are you one of their regulars too?
FRIED RICE WITH BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND BACON. In winter brussels sprouts always lie in my fridge. When I lived in Japan, I was hardly served something with the sprouts and thus I also didn't cook them. But here I must see them every day. They’re bothersome to peel, but easy to eat.
1. Cook rice: Wash 200g rice and soak in cold water for over 30 minutes. Drain the rice and put into a pot with 250 ml water. Boil with the lid on, at first at high heat and when the water boils, lower the heat. When the water is gone, turn the heat off. Stir the rice carefully and wait 10 minutes with the lid on.
2. While cooking rice, prepare other ingredients: Clean 15 Brussels sprouts. Cut the sprouts, 100g bacon and 2 pieces of spring onion. Heat a frying pan and fry the bacon without oil. Add the sprouts and sear. Remove them from the pan. Mix 2 table spoons of soy sauce, rice wine and 4 table spoons of chicken soup well.
3. Heat a frying pan well with 6 table spoons of salad oil at maximum temperature until smoke rises strongly. Beat 2 eggs and put into the oil. Fry a little. Add the rice into the pan. Stir and shake the pan quickly for a few minutes.
4. Add the sprouts, the bacon and the spring onion. Stir. Add the mix along the edge of the frying pan. Shake. Add pepper and turn the heat off.
5. Serve with fino sherry.
Make your own Ramen 🍜 No need for instant noodles. I added leftover 🥩 meat, fresh spinach 🌱, egg 🥚 and green onions. As for seasonings, a fab of ginger and a drop of soy sauce. 🥣 You can find fresh ramen noodles in the refrigerated section of your Asian market.
1 1331 minutes ago
This is who really loves her mommy #noodle the youngest always attached 💕
Mi goreng merupakan salah satu menu favorit hampir semua orang. Kali ini MasakApaYa mau berbagi resep Mi Tumis Tongkol Kemangi yang cocok sekali untuk pecinta pedas.
Aroma kemangi dan daun jeruknya juga makin menggugah selera. Yuk cobain resepnya!
- 25 gram Ikan Tongkol, suwir kasar
- 1 bungkus Mi Telur Cap 3 Ayam
- 11/2 liter Air, untuk merebus mi
- 3 sdm Happy Soya Oil
- 8 siung Bawang Merah, iris tipis
- 5 siung Bawang Putih, iris tipis
- 5 buah Cabe Merah, potong-potong dan tumbuk kasar
- 5 buah Cabai Rawit Merah, tumbuk kasar
- 8 lembar Daun Jeruk Purut, buang tulang daun, iris tipis
- 2 batang Daun Bawang, iris tipis
- 1 sdt Garam
- 3 tangkai Daun Kemangi, petik daunnya
Lihat cara buatnya dengan klik link ini
Selain dengan ikan tongkol pindang suwir, kira-kira mi goreng enaknya dimasak dengan apalagi ya?Yuk jawab di kolom komentar!