🚪 OPEN HOUSE 🚪 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Please join us at Steeplechase to tour a newly completed Kingwood home, a part of the energy-efficient Streamline Series! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
📅 Sunday, January 27 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⏰ 1 to 3 p.m. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
📍 124 Shady Hollow Road ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Pleasant Gap, PA 16823 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Click the #LinkInBio to learn more about Steeplechase!
ABSOLUTE BALMORAL BEACHFRONT | Exclusive access only | Details PM ✅ 2 apartments for sale in the same block | . Top floor | 2 bed, 1 bath 1 garage Top floor | 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car space Private message me or call me via Highspec Properties With Thanks #buywithbec#mosman#mosmanlife#blackdiamondnetwork#monikatu
Sneak peek of a #housetour I will be posting on Home Bunch as soon this #home, by @toddwreed, is furnished.
Make sure to #follow the #architect to see more pictures! He even shared some details you might want to know:
#Countertop: Super White marble
Trim sw6203 Spare white (super paint semi-gloss) - foyer, dining, great room, hallways, kitchen, bedroom #2, study, stairwell
Sw0055 Light French Gray (super paint flat)
Specialty wood work - beams minwax 1/2 provencial 1/2 natural with matte sealer - handrails & steps & mantel
Minwax 1/2 ebony 1/2 natural with satin clear - TnG
Minwax Simply White with matte sealer - Beams in master
Minwax classic gray
With matte sealer - front doors
Translucent stain sw6258 Tricorn black
I love thee farmhouse. Let me count the ways:
1. A masonry chimney on the side of the house (bonus points for two chimneys) -- Lately, it has been trending for chimneys to just stick out of the back slope of a roof, but there's something so classic and traditional and beautiful about a chimney like this one. It makes my heart beat fast.
2. Traditional Siding - This isn't something we see a lot of in Texas, because traditional Texas homes are typically built from brick or stone. But this white farmhouse siding looks old, like it should. A house in this style should look like it's always been here.
3. Southern Architecture - The front of this house looks so classically Southern: huge front porch, gable roof, dormers.
4. That Countertop-to-Ceiling Backsplash - In a white on white on white kitchen, that backsplash makes the subtle statement the room needs, without competing with the custom vent hood.
5. Relaxed, but Traditional Decor - I love traditional design that doesn't feel stuffy. You feel comfortable enough to sit on the linen couch and even prop your feet up on an ottoman. That juxtaposed to sophisticated lines and timeless styles of traditional design makes the house not only "homey," but also... interesting.
This house has 5 beds, 8 baths and sits on 2.5 acres in a suburb about 30 mins north of Atlanta! At 6,600 square feet, there's no shortage of space. The price? $2.65 million
@birdcreekjohn -- what do you think?
Listing courtesy of Stephanie Powell - KW North Atlanta