Didn’t use my camera for a week so here’s some phone pics - it’s significant to note that everything that made October really hard also made November super wonderful
5 1178:11 PM Nov 12, 2018
Monday breakfast eggs by @kandle_. We at Skeppshult have created handmade cast iron products since 1906 according to ancient methods & traditions
14 1499:37 AM Nov 12, 2018
Crepioca 😋😋😋 Bom dia bom dia !!!! Final de semana corrido, mas a gente começa o dia com essa delícia 😋
1 colher de tapioca
1 colher de queijo minas ralado
Bati o ovo, acrescentei a tapioca , bati novamente e joguei na frigideira quente, jóquei o queijo espalhado !!! E pronto deixe dourar
Hoje dia foi corrido, fomos ao shopping, comi um sanduíche de frango na hora do almoço ,fui ao supermercado e no longo da noite fiz uma costelinha pincelada ao molho barbecue ,bora pra frente!! #bomdia#cheese#tapioca#morningeggs#reducaçãoalimentar#projetodasameggas#desafio2
How to make perfect fried eggs!
I don’t know about anyone else but I get so frustrated when my fried eggs break and leak. It’s taken a long time to master the fried egg and here’s how I do it.
1. I always cook in butter. Three eggs and I’ll use a dessert spoon size.
2. Heat the butter on high in a pan until melted, then turn the heat down.
3. Using a sharp knife tap the egg to crack it towards the end of the top of the egg. You want to leave about 1cm or so from the tip. I have always cracked my egg in the middle which is where I think I’ve gone wrong before so make sure it’s off centre.
4. Pull away the egg shell and then empty the egg into the pan. You will find that the yolk pushes out the hole and it shouldn’t break at all (it hasn’t broken on me yet).
5. Cook in the butter on low for about a minute and then increase the heat slightly.
6. Remove any unwanted egg white and serve 🍳
Eggs are a great source of protein and the eggshell is really good for you too. According to @drjoshaxe the collagen found in the egg membrane is good for your skin and joints 👍
I love the way she holds the plate while she cleans it 😂 #morningeggs
1 421 hours ago
Fin de semaine, plus rien dans le frigo mais toujours des oeufs, un fond de salade, une boîte de pois chiche pour faire du houmous maison et de quoi faire quelques crackers aux graines (les 2 recettes dans mon livre) ❤️
En plus, j'ai découvert les vinaigrettes naturelles @quintesens_bio et j'ai mis celle au gingembre, curcuma et citron, soit le cocktail du matin par excellence ! 👌🏼