Jesus died for you because he loves you however he wants us to repent and turn away from our sins! The bible says all have sinned and fell short of Gods Glory! Pls he saved me he can save you pls surrender to your maker...for him your heart and tread on the right path! If you ever want to know why you should forgive/loveGod here it is “I am the good shepherd who lays hes life down for the sheep” he died for you because of he’s great love! Pls turn to your maker and God! #Jesus#Joy#lord#father#God#christian#maker#isGodreal#ourfather#thankGod#whoisGod
Good morning from Svedala! 🗺🌍 We have travelled close to the most southern point of Sweden to make some fun science and tech workshops with the kids here.
This town has a history of tech and manufacturing since it became an important rail and road junction in the 1870's. Since then, the factory that is now Sandvik SRP has been one of the most important employers here in Svedala.
In Sweden, just as all over the world, tech industry struggles to find people with relevant education. Within just a few years, we will need 50 000 more engineers than we have today in Sweden. Young people tends to think science and technology is complicated and not for them. Women as many other groups are underrepresented in tech schools. A recent study shows that science and tech students in universities are recruited from just one third of the population.
So that’s why we are here today with our Maker Tour bus. Hopefully, we can make a difference.
<<⚡>>TokySafe<<⚡>> Do you need something to keep your precious things safe? 🔒 Do you have a secret diary you want to keep away from your siblings? 🔒 Let’s create the TokySafe to keep your belongings locked up somewhere safe.
The TokySafe is an easy weekend project with the Tokymaker, a servo motor, and a potentiometer. The TokySafe has a servo powered locking mechanism to keep your precious things in a safe place. From our website you can download the template to design the safe.
How to build it? The only things needed are: a Tokymaker, a cutter, cardboard, glue, a rotating potentiometer and a servo motor. Follow the steps on our website to build the safe structure and the codes to make it work.
The servo motor acts as a locking mechanism. Once it is turned with a potentiometer, it keeps the box locked. To unlock the safe, press your combination, turn the potentiometer the other way, slide and pull the drawer out. Now you can keep your precious things safe!
What’s great about the TokySafe is that you can code your own lock combination and change it to keep it secret. Even if you detach the Tokymaker to use it for another project, the TokySafe will be locked until called for.
Pressing the lock combination you will be allowed to turn the safe locked or unlocked.
To lock/reset the Tokysafe, touch Touch Pad 1.
Follow the coding on our website to set the Tokysafe!🔒 #tokysafe#workshop#safe#beaninventor#tokymaker#entrepeneur#tokylabs#makermovement#makerrevolution#maker#hacker#makeideashappen#shanghai#iot#robotics#electronics#hardware#robot#edtech#education#design#internetofthings#idea#community#stem#children#prototypes#helloTokymaker
Подивись на свій день не так, як диктують "реалії"▫️
це не сірий понеділок, а новий день у твоєму житті☀️
поки чекаєш того найідеальнішого дня, проходить твій зірковий час✨
Доброго ранку, друже
#живияквостаннє та #слухайсерцем 🐚
3 1807:20 AM Oct 22, 2018
Абрикосові зрізи розібрали дуже швидко, але ми вже створюємо нові.🏃🏼🏃🏼🏃🏼😏
Перед виготовленням торцевих зрізів ми сушимо заготовану деревину 2 роки😳
Це запобігає подальшій появі тріщин та деформаціі готових виробів🐞
Happy #tabletuesday everybody! This week I’m doing a little throwback to one of my best documented tables - spalted maple, handcarved, backfilled with tinted epoxy, and sanded. I’ve been getting asked A LOT lately about my processes and unfortunately I don’t have a ton of documentation. Usually it’s just me buzzing around my studio barn 🐝 and I’m rarely in the mindset to stop what I’m doing to photograph until it’s close to the finish. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great day! Hustle hard!
The Radiant Wall Hanging Kit | Perfectly giftable and a very rewarding intro to macrame (along with the plant hanger kit of course!). I have lots of these boxed up and ready for Brisbane this weekend. If you can’t make the markets, no worries, you can grab one from the website instead 😊 Follow the link in my bio or head to www.homevibes.com.au ✔️
6 79222 hours ago
I am joining in with @justacard Indie Week campaign this week and the first day is 10 facts about me........
1. I live with my husband @robin.j.vincent and our 2 kids in Wales where we are attempting to build our own small holding!
2. I was born in Bristol (UK) and lived there until 4 years ago when we moved to the countryside.
3. I have a Masters degree in Social Work. I felt like I was failing my career in the creative industry so re-trained.
4. When I was a teenager I drove my mum crazy by painting murals on everything - walls, doors, my bedroom ceiling, furniture..... some of its still there though!!
5. I have a balloon phobia (I find kids birthday parties quite traumatic!) 6. I started making paper bugs for myself as I couldn't afford the real ones and really wanted an insect collection. I didn't think it would lead to me running a whole business around them!!
7. My favourite colour is purple.
8. My Nana taught me to knit when I was little and I would knit tiny jumpers for my Sylvanian Families using cocktail sticks and embroidery thread!
9. I sometimes steal my kids pencils when I've run out of things to draw with.......
10. I love my job! Which is why buying from independent makers and stores is something I want to encourage. It help makers like me continue to do what we love and create well crafted and unique items you can treasure for years to come!