Schreib ne Zeile, du kommst nicht alleine, kein Problem, ich fick euch beide
Einfach weil ich Lust hab, wallah, einfach weil ich Lust hab’
Kopf lesh, wesh, Wodka-RedBull, Russland
1 98 minutes ago
We were supossed to wear our favorite Christmas sweater to MOPS today. Its 76 degrees here and that's just too hot for me to wear a sweater. So I wore camo instead. There's such a thing as Christmas camo right?
2 98 minutes ago
hey @abbyhope1111. remember when we were precious baby first year dental students and had a study-free month-long winter break without the looming pressure of national dental boards to ruin our Christmas season? yeah. that was nice. 😕🎄
In the wise words of Taylor Swift, “Welcome to New York, It’s been waitin’ for you” .
We are spending the weekend in my favorite city and I couldn’t be more excited! Today consisted of shopping on 5th Ave and a long walk through Central Park - two of my favorite things to do in NYC!
These @blondo_waterproof boots are the real MVP of today. We walked over 8 miles in snow/rain. They’re super comfortable, are fully waterproof, are way cuter than rain boots, and are on sale...need I say more??
Shop today’s look via the “Shop My Instagram” tab on www.smilesandstripes.com or on the free LIKEtoKNOW.it app.
I dedicate this ridiculous color palette to my husband, @huertasn. He is a very proud Syracuse alumnus and was adamant about eventually getting an orange cat and naming him Blue in honor of his alma mater. I hated the idea and said it was a non-name (sorry, Blue Ivy), but lo and behold, we found the most perfect pair of orange kittens last fall, one of which was already named Blue (because the foster mom liked Jurassic World). It was too perfect to change, and I sit here eating my words now because I can’t imagine Blue having any other name. Funny story, Syracuse was my number two pick school (I ultimately went to Boston University), and had I actually attended Syracuse in the end, I’m pretty sure Nick and I would not have crossed paths after all because he was too busy being the cool big man on campus. So, while he teases me for turning down the better school (psssh), I actually did future us a favor. 💁🏻♀️ Anyway, here I go mixing crazy bright colors and trying to break out of my minimalist color palette comfort zone. The result might be a bit much, but who the heck cares? It’s fun, and why not!
Reminder: Please consider sharing your wide-leg pant outfits with the hashtag #sailorpantsforallbodies! I would love to see how everyone styles their sailor pants, whether ethically made or not. 💗
- @everlane Cashmere Crop Mockneck in deep blue, size L (not gifted; link in bio to support me as an Everlane affiliate)
- @madewell Emmett Wide-Leg Crop Pant in Corduroy in carrot cake, size 30-Tall
- @jcrew Biella Loafer (old)
Fully on the clogs with socks train now. Give me all the clogs!
- @babaaknitwear Coat Woman No17 in mist, size OS
- @everlane Pima Micro Rib Turtleneck in white, size L (not gifted; link in bio to support me as an Everlane affiliate)
- @madewell Emmett Wide-Leg Crop Pant in British surplus, size 30-Tall
- @hanselfrombasel x @rachelcomey socks
- @bryrclogs Emma Closed Toe Mid Heel in black, size 40
28 9417 hours ago
Just going to be #livinginbabaa from now until March, and not mad about it. I had to spice up the monochrome outfit with some color though—these socks are too fun!
Friendly reminder: please share your outfits with wide-leg pants and sailor pants with #sailorpantsforallbodies! 😘 I’d love to see what people are choosing for more inclusive sailor pant options, whether ethical or fast fashion. Let’s keep this movement of greater inclusivity going! 💗
- @babaaknitwear Jumper Woman No17 in natural, size OS
- @madewell Emmett Wide-Leg Crop Pant in Corduroy in bright ivory, size 30-Tall
- @hanselfrombasel x @rachelcomey socks
- @everlane Modern Tassel Loafer in oxblood, size 10.5 (not gifted; link in bio to support me as an Everlane affiliate)
66 13182 days ago
I guess Blue is going to keep crashing my feed today! 😸 Yet another day of #sailorpantsforallbodies. These pants are just too good to stop wearing! I so wish @madewell made a black pair. 🙏
- @babaaknitwear Cardigan Woman No19 in oak, size OS
- @jcrew merino wool turtleneck (old)
- @madewell Emmett Wide-Leg Crop Pant in dusty burgundy, size 30-Tall
- @everlane Day Boot in ecru, size 10.5 (not gifted; link in bio to support me as an Everlane affiliate)
Mid week big mood 👊🏻
Working on something fun at the studio today ... and even though my face may not say it, I promiseee I’m VERY excited to share more tomorrow 🌿
📸 by my forever fave photographer @janinasantillan
The more I wear these jeans, the more I love them! They have the perfect straight fit with a high-rise that is 👌🏻 AND I just saw that they are on sale for less than $70! (Run true to size) Linking then via the LIKEtoKNOW.it app! @liketoknow.it#liketkit#LTKsalealert#LTKunder100