Customer's Review for Kuzy MacBook Pro 15 inch Case 2018 2017 2016 Release A1990 A1707, Kuzy Plastic Hard Shell Cover for Newest MacBook Pro 15 case with Touch Bar Soft Touch - Pink⠀
Thank you to all of you Kuzy customers for keeping us posted of your experience on our wall! And thank you also for all the YouTube and Amazon reviews.⠀
Keep them coming, keep in touch, and protect in style!
0 3an hour ago
I’d pick this as my office A N Y D A Y over sitting in an overcrowded, stuffy, cubicle filled room✌🏼 Freedom never felt so good!🙏🏼
What’s stopping you from creating your own schedule?
What’s stopping you from quitting that corporate 9-5 where only the big-guy gets the raise?
What’s stopping you from liiiving your dream life?! Don’t feel like you’re stuck being miserable where you’re at forever girlfriend- there’s SO much more to life! 🤸🏽♂️
Join my team and let me help YOU see your truest potential!😘✨
Application is through the link in my bio! 📲
🌟 RESUME TIPS! 🌟
Happy Monday everyone 🤓 hope you guys have a great week ♥ I will start right away cause it might be a long one 📝All the following resume tips are from a Google Resume Critique talk I went to last week #googleoncampus 💛💙❤️💚Enjoy! ❤️
A great pro tip is to describe you'r past job positions using bullet points, let’s start with a template for these:
1. Start with action words 💥 Examples: Implemented, Developed, Deployed, Accomplished, Monitored, etc.
2. Mention the technologies you used 💻 You should have a list of the technologies/languages/tools you know on a specific side section on your resume already but, that’s not enough😏 Try to mention what specific technology you used on the job, that way reviewers will know where you learned it from.🤔
3. Finally, add some metrics to it💯💲. Reviewers want to see the impact you made, for example: reduced 61% rate of failure or used by 200+ users.
Now let’s put it all together. 😊
Implemented 1️⃣ using 2️⃣ which 3️⃣ -> Implement data visualization feature using D3.JS and React which reached 200+ followers.
1. Keep it in PDF format. This will be easier for reviewers in case they download it.
2. Keep it clean and concise.
3. Keep it to 1 or 2 pages MAX.
4. If you are a student, keep your education section on the top and 👉🏼add your graduation date and month👈🏼(❗️IMPORTANT❗️).
5. Add any courses you have taken online or in school and specifically what language/tool you learned from it. Also add anything you are currently learning!
6. Taylor each resume to the job’s description.
7. Bold anything you think is important for them to see, for example I bold all the languages/tools they are specifically asking for so it is easier for them to see it or any huge accomplishment like “reduced rate failure by 61%”.
Hope you found them useful ♥ I will be making the same post in Spanish WED. If you know anyone that would need it, please share it. 💙 Have to go back to apply for summer internships. ☀️ .