Throw back to last year's MS Camping Trip 2018 at Indian Lake!!! 🏕️🏕️🏕️ #sofun
There's still time to get signed up for this year's epic camping adventure happening THIS WEEKEND (June 28-30) at http://faithcov.net/church-life/middle-school-summer!!! Def invite friends and get your gear together because it's gonna be AWESOME!!! ⛱️☀️👀 Let me know if you have any Q's. #MScampingTrip #FCCYouth#livetheadventure
1️⃣ The #1 things we’re all selling is inspiration. The key is to know in what ways you and your product /service can INSPIRE your ideal customer to go after their dreams and win!
2️⃣ Politics isn’t for everyone but it’s something that if you chose to pursue you will find a highly passionate and die hard ideal customer. I choose to go the news route as it definitely creates authority and you become seen as a resource
3️⃣ People love to be amused and entertained. What funny memes relate to your industry/ product/service or ideal customer? Create them don’t just curate!
4️⃣ Be comedic and make people laugh! You have to break up your content and provide variety. Be funny and believe it or not it can be a form of vulnerability especially when you’re somewhat self-effacing
5️⃣ Pets people LOVE their pets just as much if not more than kids! It’s another place where you will find die hard and passion (polarization)
Vanlife is not that easy. I have been through all stages. Now its time for me to say goodbye to Billy soon 🚐 But here is few things Vanlife taught me, and facts I wouldnt change at all.
Vanlife is not that simple. That we say it to ourselves to take the road, is not always to have a free mind even if we play it a lot "Free Spirit". So personally here are some aspects of this life I have taken on the road, good or bad!
- True: Shower? after 3 days without a shower, you get lazy... the shower actually, who really needs it? - The real bush toilet is leaving no trace. Bring your shovel and dig your hole. 💁♀️
- a lot of rest area for some divine spots rocked by the waves... it will always be worth it.
- the flipping when you hear a strange noise after a gravel road... 🚐
- rinse the dishes or save the water for the morning coffee? The choice is quickly made ☕️
- start his day by checking out the next free camp. Search in wild mode on google satellite. Hiding in the woods. And wake up at dawn. 🌄
🇫🇷 La vanlife n’est pas si simple. Qu’on se le dise prendre la route, n’est pas toujours avoir l’esprit libre même si on se la joue beaucoup « Free Spirit ». Alors personnellement voici quelques aspects de cette vie que j’ai pris en route, bons ou mauvais !
- Vrai : Douche? après 3 jours sans douche, tu deviens paresseux... la douche en fait, qui en a vraiment besoin? - Le vrai bush toilet c’est ne laisser aucune trace. Ramène ta pelle et Creuse ton trou. 💁♀️
- beaucoup de rest area pour quelques spots divins bercés par les vagues... ça en vaudra toujours la chandelle.
- les coups de flippe quand tu entends un bruit bizarre après une gravel road ... 🚐
- rincer la vaisselle ou sauver l’eau pour le petit café du matin? Le choix est vite fait ☕️
- commencer sa journée par checker le prochain free camp. Chercher en mode sauvage sur google satellite. Se cacher dans les bois. Et se réveiller à l’aube. 🌄
4 393 hours ago
“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart… I'll always be with you.”
– Winnie the Pooh
2 363 hours ago
I came for the waterfalls, but this tree did its best to grab my attention in the rain & mist.
AUSANGATE + RAINBOW MOUNTAIN TREK
Combine this special 5 days trail with the undiscovered Rainbow mountain and you will embark on a trek that you will remember for a lifetime.
🌐More Info: www.cuscojourneys.com
Contact us: 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org
Were off! 🙌 What do you take for 10 weeks of diverse European adventures? Everything! ...so long as it fits! 😆 And miracle of miracles, it always does!😜 Swipe ➡️
1. Everything in my Bag!
2. The miracle: it fits in my trusty rusty.
3. The Trick? Roll it in jumbo Ziplocks first! (B’s bag)
4. Riding requires food!
5. My bike packs to the size of a wheel!
6. 😭 B spent months making a super packable bike. Last week he went to Japan and took it—BUT the bike disappeared en route!!?! 😭😭 So-when I picked him up from the airport Sat, we picked up a diff $200 bike—BUT it’s a way bigger bike & box to cary than the one AA lost. 😭😭
We pray 🙏 the bikes make it over the ocean this time around—as we hope to start by cycling the Dolomites and into Slovenia and Croatia. .
Apologies for all the Scottish roadtrip spam over the last few days. I took sooo many pics of our adventure that I really want to share! Few more to come over the next week 😊 #livetheadventure#letsgetlost
When you’re a mountain person, you understand the brilliance and beauty of contradiction.
The way land can be your greatest teacher. How something can be both grounding, yet elevating, intoxicating yet soothing, wild yet serene, intensely primal yet patient, and cycling yet predictable within the shifts and rhythms.
Mountains keep us on edge yet wrap us in the sensation of safety all at once. I don’t know of anything sweeter or more magic inducing than that.
This city is has an abundance of cats and stained glass lamps
42 3173 hours ago
85 56715 hours ago
Some other shots from the Insta Meet with @germanroamers and @deinnrw. As you can see, this house at the lake has attracted my full attention. The reflection was awesome.
🇩🇪 1. Sunset
2. Noctilucent clouds
Don’t be fooled! I only got dressed out of my black trackies and jumper just to look ‘presentable’ in this picture because Juz always looks like a babe while I look like a bum.... But let me tell you, I still much prefer my grub fashion style 😉
25 1,25118 hours ago
This is one of the kind of pictures I expected before we went to Bali. Many dark tones combined with the white water of the waterfalls and the lush green of the plants😍
This waterfall is called Hidden Waterfall. Why? Because it‘s hidden haha.
It’s right next to the more famous Sekumpul Waterfall, but not less worth a visit🇮🇩💦