The future is always going to be uncertain – that's why it is crucial to make sure you have a comprehensive plan in place to protect your child (or children) if something should happen to you.
If you have questions about how to secure a stable financial future for your loved ones, let’s connect.
If you don’t get #lifeinsurance from me, Get it from somewhere and make sure it’s enough. I’ll even review the policies for you. Contact @thesheeklifeagency for all your life insurance needs.
5 255 hours ago
🗣🗣 I am licensed in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Louisiana, and Texas! Contact me for all your life insurance needs.
1 115 hours ago
Let’s start this week off right. First, if you don’t have life insurance GET IT ASAP. Secondly, if you only have life insurance through your job, GET A PERSONAL POLICY ASAP!! Thirdly, ask your family members to review their policies too. Contact @thesheeklifeagency for all your life insurance needs.
Here's the reality - insurance can actually help your family to save hundreds of thousands or possibly a million or more in the future.
- Insurance can pay your hospital bills should you be confined/hospitalized because of your sickness.
- Insurance can support your medical needs in case you had a critical illness.
- Insurance can pay your funeral services if you leave this world by old age.
- Insurance can pay the existing mortgage of your house or any bank loans if an untimely death happens.
- Insurance can support the educational needs of your kids if, again, an untimely death happens.
- Insurance can provide income continuity to provide the needs of your family.
- It is to provide an income tax-free lump sum to your surviving spouse, children, and family so they can live on comfortably.
You see? If you will look at these perspectives, I don't think you will look at insurance as a waste of money.
TREAT YOUR INSURANCE PREMIUM AS A GOOD EXPENSE.
Think about it and reflect.
For more information and concerns, send me a message.