🌱🌱This is my biggest plant, Strelitzia nicolai, giant bird of paradise.
I do rotate him inside and outside as I believe all houseplants need to spend some time outdoors in the fresh air.
I love using him in some of my photoshoots for my little business @boho_interiorsbyjodieperry 🌱🌱
Thursday Leafy Lunch. 🍚 Keerai Rice 🌿 Pudina Tuvaiyal 🍌 Raw Banana Varuval 🔅Vattal 🍛 Curd Rice
Recipe for Keerai Rice:
1. Roast chilli, coriander seeds, Urad Dal, Channa Dal, Fennel, Asafoetida and grind it.
2. Heat a pan, put oil and season it with mustard seeds, Urad Dal, Channa Dal, Cumin seeds, Cashew nuts.
3. Then add chopped onions, green chillies, chopped green leafy vegetables (spinach, arai keerai), saute this until leaves are cooked.
4. Add cooked rice, ground powder to it and mix in a slow flame for few minutes.
5. Switch off flame, squeeze some lemon juice and add some grated coconut , mix it well.
5 716:21 AM Sep 6, 2018
🌱 This is my weird spotty plant, Drimiopsis maculata, commonly named Leopard plant. It also gets a cute little white spiked flower. And swipe across to look at the funny ‘bulbs’ it grows from. Does anybody else have this unusual one? 🌱 #leopardplant#littlewhitesoldiers
What do you use CBD for? Share with us below! Thanks to @alison__wu for talking about your journey with cannabis and CBD and shattering those stigmas around the plant by acknowledging its powerful properties. #mondocbd 📷 @alison__wu
🌱🌱 My Kalanchoe luciae! Otherwise known as ‘flapjack plant’. I just love the coral and green colours together 💚 My Buddha’s head broke..... so I did what any plant lover would do......put a plant in it 🌱🌱
Banana leaf and blue sky. 🍌☀🌴
It's lovely seeing plants like Bananas, Ficus elastica, Monstera deliciosa and Aloe vera growing and thriving outside when we try to achieve the same results with them as indoor plants in Northern Europe.
What a treat it's been seeing all the fruit trees growing around this region too - with figs, avocados, mangoes, almonds and pomegranates right on the doorstep this past week.