Lash extensions DO’s
NOTE: Always wait 24 hours after your appointment before cleansing!
1. Cleanse lash extensions at least 2-3 times a week or every night if you're oily or a regular eye makeup wear
2. Use a specific lash extension foaming cleanser to ensure you're getting an anti bacterial solution on your lashes to maintain eye and lash health. Using a lash specific cleanser will avoid potential glycols, oils and other no-no's for lash extensions that are often found in regular facial cleansers.
3. Avoid using products containing oils around or on your eye area. These include cleansers, moisturisers, cleansing oils, aromatherapy oils, spray toners, coconut/rosehip oils, eye creams, etc. If you use cleansers that aren't safe for extensions you must take care to wipe the cleasner off your face rather than rinse, as residual product will wash into your lashes.
When should you clean your lash extensions?
1. Clean your lash extensions at least every other day - or every day if you're an eye makeup wearer or have oily skin or eyelids.
2. I recommend cleaning lash extensions at night to remove the days worth of facial oils, dust and makeup.
3. Clean lash extensions after activities such as swimming, working out/gym, wearing sunscreen (make sure your sunscreen is oil-free). Chlorine, salt, sweat and oils should be removed immediately from lash extensions to maintain the integrity of your lash adhesive.
ALWAYS BRUSH THOSE LASHES LADIES! (323) 435-1596 text to book your appointments .lash
Feeling like you missed out on trying @kimikabeautypro at the women's show?
Well let me extend the offer to you for the remainder of November.
Book a free eyebrow wax at Plixy's to experience this home wax from now until November 30.
Just click book online and select kimika eyebrow wax for your free brow wax.
And on top of that, upon completion, you will receive an online discount code to apply to your online purchase!