Sometimes I feel like a keto freak of nature!! I eat 5-7 meals a week(OMAD). I do not snack. I do not drink BPC. Sometimes I feel like I am missing out on all your tasty looking fat bombs and snacks, but I am really never hungry.
Snack: little something for the road...these are awesome 😁😁😁
1 25 minutes ago
Guys!! This @questnutrition pizza tastes like any regular pizza. And that is an amazing thing. 😁😁 With 28g of protein and 6g net carbs per one half a pie, this is a great lunch option for Lyla and me!
How do you like your pizza? I always top mine with @franksredhot buffalo sauce and today I threw on some parsley!
Bought my kids some Noosa yogurt today and as I was unpacking it I really wanted to try the lemon flavor. Then it hit me I could make my own. I took about 1/2 c Greek yogurt, half a packet of true lime and a couple drops of stevia. Put coconut and a couple almonds on top. So delicious! And not even close to the 20g of carbs in the Noosa.
BIG MAC CASSEROLE
We all know McDonald’s isn’t the healthiest place to eat. Fret not if you love McDonald’s but want to do keto. This Big Mac casserole offers so many of those flavors you enjoy in the Big Mac with none of the processed, unhealthy ingredients. Happy casserole-ing!
* 2 pounds ground beef
* 2 tablespoons minced onion flakes
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* sea salt and black pepper, to taste
* 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
* 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1 cup Russian Dressing, divided (get the recipe here)
* 1 cup dill pickle slices, about 20
* 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
* 1 large head of romaine lettuce, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, minced onion flakes, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt and black pepper. Drain excess grease and transfer to a large casserole dish.
3. To the ground beef, add 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and 3/4 cup Russian dressing. Mix until all ingredients are well combined. Flatten down into a nice and even, compact layer. Top with pickle slices.
4. Sprinkle the remaining cup of sharp cheddar cheese over top. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the cheese.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the oven up to a high broil and bake for another 5 minutes.
6. Plate each serving on top of a bed of shredded lettuce and top with remaining Russian dressing
Threw together a single ingredient stew! On 21 days of single ingredient/no dairy/no sweetener, I lost 12 pounds. I anticipate I won’t make the full 30 days of no cheats because @xmike3 comes home one week from today. BUT that still gives me one week to keep chugging towards my weight loss goal! 📉
The mind through thought creates a biochemical signal which manifest as experience, real or imagined.
What you attend to in your mind, you feel; what you feel you embody, and what you embody you become.
For example, we can re-mind ourselves of either a painful or exciting experience in the past. When we do, the mind biochemically prepares the body to remember the experience.
Whether we like it or not, the structure of the brain that creates this biochemistry powerfully changes the way you think.
If you feel anxious, your thoughts surface anxious; the same is true if you’re happy 😃
Once we initiate this thought, our midbrain deluges the body with biochemical messengers that signal the body with POWERFUL hormones to "feel" that experience once again. 👉 Our thoughts become filtered and stuck on repeat 📌
Your biochemistry is making the decisions for you.
If you allow this to go unchallenged day to day your midbrain, (the chemist) records this via association first, then through repetition which then becomes hardwired into neural net so we are no longer thinking.
What that means is, we act unconsciously most of the time because these neural nets are now hardwired biochemically to make you “feel” then “think” this way.
When these neural nets are running our actions become automatic, routine and most importantly, unconscious. We no longer have to think before we speak or act, we just act on what we feel.
Who’s doing the thinking 🤔
If you want to change what you do, you have to change how you think; if you want to change how you think, you must change how you feel; how do you change how your feel?
By controlling ones biochemistry because to an untrained mind, it is controlling their life #markiron#fitover40#ketoaf#biohacker
Keto Pumpkin Pound Cake!
Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl and bake at 300 for 30-45 mins (or until toothpick test)
Feel free to play around with the flour, I ended up having to add some milk because it was too thick. Almond flour and coconut flour have very different textures so be patient and find out what works best for your recipe! I added walnuts to the top of mine 😋 Enjoy!
Taco salad! Organic grass fed beef. A whole avocado because why not and made it into gauc! Graded some cheese, chopped some romaine lettuce with a little diced tomatoes! Broke my 24 hour fast with this baby! Now time to celebrate! 🙌🏻🎈🎊🎁🎈
EAT KETO ON A BUDGET⠀
We all know eating keto can get expensive. That is because you are removing all of those cheap carb fillers from your diet. Try these keto budget foods to keep the costs manageable.⠀
Buying the whole chicken will save you lots of money. These are often a "loss leader" for the grocery stores. Not only can you make multiple meals from the meat, you can use the bones and fat from the chicken to make a bone broth that is perfect for keto.⠀
A keto staple full of healthy fats and protein. Buy them in the largest bulk pack of 5 dozen to save even more.⠀
Opt for the 80/20 ground beef here. There is usually a sale and you can load up on extra that you can freeze for later.⠀
You can usually find frozen broccoli really cheap. Add a side dish to any of your keto meals for mere pennies.⠀
Another great keto veggie that you can buy frozen or fresh for relatively cheap. You can make cauliflower rice or mash that is absolutely delicious!⠀
A great keto leafy green that is packed full of micro nutrients. Add to your salads and breakfast scrambles for extra nutrition.⠀
What's your favoite KETO BUDGET FOOD?
comments below. ⠀
Know someone would Like this? Send them here. 📲
Looking For THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO THE KETOGENIC DIET, RECIPES AND MEALS PLAN. 📷🔥 👉 just follow us and visit our website @keto_guide_ (link in bio)
or visit website -www.KetoGuide.co
💕 KETO TORTILLAS #ketotortillas
Here is a delicious keto recipe by ruled.me
😍 Make sure to Tag a Keto friend who would love this #ketorecipes !!👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
🥑 🚀 Discover An easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet in your first month and long term ( link in bio )
Makes 10 tortillas, the macros per tortilla breaks down like this: 132 Calories, 12g Fat, 2g Net Carbs, and 2g Protein.
-1 cup coconut flour
-4 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
-½ cup softened butter, coconut oil, or grass-fed lard
-¼ teaspoons garlic powder
-¼ teaspoons cumin
-½ teaspoons red chili powder
-2 cups hot broth or hot water
1. Add all dry ingredients to a bowl. Mix well.
2. Add butter and/or coconut oil and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour hot broth into the bowl and stir with a spoon until the butter is melted and everything is well incorporated.
4. Roll dough into a log shape. Cut into 8 equal parts.
5. Grease a griddle, cast iron skillet, or frying pan lightly with butter or coconut oil, then heat to medium heat.
6. Shape each part into a ball. On a sheet of parchment paper, take each ball and roll out as well as you can. If necessary, use a piece of parchment paper on top of the dough, as well. If the dough tears, it is easily fixed. Just keep working with it. Your goal is to get it spread out evenly.
7. Grab a medium size pan lid, place it on top of the dough, twist, and lift. You will get perfectly round tortillas.
8. Lift the parchment paper and place the tortilla over your hand, peeling the paper off with your other hand.
9. Continue doing this until all of your dough is used. Don’t forget to use the excess dough to roll together for more tortillas.
10. Put into the hot griddle until the bottom begins to brown, then flip. Cook both sides until nice and browned, remove, and enjoy.
11. Use these to make quesadillas, tacos, and many other recipes!
Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here.
152 21742 days ago
🥞 Low Carb: Big Mac Salad 👉 Tag someone who would make it for you ♥
🔸Try this cheeseburger salad when you're in the mood for one of the famous fast food burgers. It's easy to assemble this low carb hamburger salad at home.
🔸The Ketosis Cookbook is a 415-page cookbook that will introduce you to over 370 recipes. Not only are these dishes delicious and unique, but they will actually help you melt away fat. This is based on your body being in a ketosis state. In addition, you will gain access to a 12-week meal plan, so that you can begin to look and feel your best. Start cooking your way towards a healthier weight today! ➡️ LINK IN BIO ⬅️ To Sum It All Up - You Get..... ✔️The Ketosis Cookbook - Over 370 Full-Color, Mouth Watering Recipes ▫️
✔️The Ultimate Guide to the Ketogenic Diet ▫️
✔️Keto Slow Cook Meals - 30 Tasty, Set-and-Forget Keto Recipes ▫️
✔️Keto Desserts - 40 Low Carb - Guilt Free Desserts ▫️
✔️The 12 Week Meal Plan + Shopping Lists for Each Week 👉 LINK IN BIO 👈