A fresh new web look for the Taylor-Made Team! 🖥 Helping people navigate the challenging real estate waters, this husband and wife duo has created the ultimate team environment as they represent buyers and sellers throughout KC. It was a ton of fun working with them all! Check our their new site, www.taylormadekc.com.
I left my corporate job in June to take time for me and my family. Slowly but surely I’m am getting around to reorganizing my home. Every time I came into my closet I just felt a huge wave of anxiety. I felt like I had nothing to wear. After this cleanup, I feel refreshed, calm, and I now see I have clothes😂 #organizing#mastercloset#differentmindset#kansascitybusiness
Let's talk about all those "lower maintenance" colors that we all love and moan day after day on pinterest and IG. These colors are great for the low maintenance babe, but they're not easy to achieve, but worth the time in the chair. Being a colorists in modern day is pure artistry and these achievements take 3-6 hours easily PER session and sessions are typically spread out to every 3-6 months. This particular look took about 5 hours, but it looks great!
I know from experience that we colorists sometimes let the client dictate our time when it comes to these services. STOP allowing that! I know we love our guests, but they don't know the effort or skill it takes to achieve looks like this and we're doing a disservice when we don't do a "treatment" or when we "take the toner off early" or even worse when we a crazy aggressive formula to "speed the process up". They're investing in thier hair to make it look beautiful and we must do our job and do it well everytime regardless of what time crunch they're on.
It's also important to communicate to your guests that these low maintenance colors are low maintenance in the sense that you don't need to get your highlights done every 6-8 (2-3 hour service), but they're expected to recieve toners every 6-8 weeks (30 min to an hour service) to maintain wanted tones. 💜💜
Welcome to Kansas City Institute of Podiatry! We are an Overland Park based practice that houses three physicians. Our passion is our patients. Visit www.kcpodiatry.com to learn more or call us at 913-894-4040. We cannot wait to meet you!
Hey Guys! I've had a little bit a growth since I last posted "about me" so I wanted to do a little update on myself. .
Who is this KC chick? Well, to be honest I don't even know...I'm still figuring that mystery out to be frank, but here's a glimpse:
1. I love everything about hair and makeup! Can you tell? I love runway, salons, education, the theory behind it all and I nerd out on everything product and business. I have traveled all over the country learning from some of the best and it keeps getting better and better.
2. I love animals! In fact, I dedicated MAJORITY of my 20's to saving hundreds of neglected animals in my city. It definitely calloused me a bit and made me a little angier than any 20 year old should ever be so I did finally retired about three years ago. On a happy note my husband and I have the pleasure of sharing our home with six of our furbabies. Yep, SIX and they're all inside! Three Boxers, one Pitbull, two American Bulldogs. We love our furry kiddos and in fact, they're laying on my lap while I'm writing this. 💜
3. As you saw on my previous post I have a giant man child aka my husband aka Eric. ⬇️ Scroll down to see that beauty.
4. I'm hella sarcastic. Learning to control that gem of a characteristic...
5. I grew up extremely outgoing and an extrovert and now I want nothing more than to hang out in my quiet home with puppies, sit in a pool and read a book.
6. I love business networking meet ups and I can't wait to hang out at the next @kcmediamixer!
7. LOVE Indian and Greek food.
8. Once a country girl, but now I'm full city. Love all the quirky people, different food choices, shopping, WINEFEST and all the wonderful KC Festivals. Although, as you can tell in the next photos I'm not always wearing lipstick...
9. I am a workaholic and it drives my family crazy. I'm learning and getting better, but its hard. Adults!! Send me your work/life balance tips!
10. Did Hair and Makeup for @chiefscheer for four years! My favorite memory was doing calendar in Mexico with them..I have never been so excited to wake up at 2AM for 9 days straight in my life! #seaofred
➡️➡️➡️ to see my memories