Arras boyfriend Reese tagged us to list 10 facts or “whatever” about us so obviously we are picking Arra. .
1) Arra makes lots of hyena type noises. When she whines, howls, barks, etc 9/10 she will somehow incorporate a hyena noise with it. It’s sassy and I love it.
2) She is highly influenced by other dogs around her. Dogs are fighting? Arra wants to jump on in and kill whoever is losing. Dogs are calm? Arra is fast asleep. Dogs are being trained? Arra is suddenly bursting to work. Dogs are loud? Arra is making hyena noises. Etc etc.
3)Arra is half DDR half Czech working lines. She takes after them equally. .
4) Arra is a co own with her breeder Marie. Both of us loved her from the moment she came out of her momma and I’m pretty sure she was almost kept behind. .
5) Her littermate brother is named Aiko! Can you guess who gave her the name suggestion? 😉😏😂
6) She is really this red. Ask anyone who has met her in person. I don’t edit these colors. Stop asking me. Lol she was born this way. Stop judging her. It’s not nice. .
7) I originally got her to do mondioring. She is only 51lbs so very petite and light but she is a big time jumper with lots of prey and an excellent hunt drive. There are several reasons we didn’t go through with Mondio. She does NW and will be getting some tracking titles and likely her AD. Maybe someday a BH? .
8) You know how the back of dogs ears feel or sometimes the top of their heads? That baby fuzz softness? That’s her entire body. She is the softest silkiest dog on the planet and has amazingly healthy skin/coat. .
9) her record of unprovoked/not encouraged jumping height is 8 feet. That’s not the top of her head measurement that’s middle of her chest measurement. The day I brought her home at 9 weeks she jumped over my kitchen counter. .
10) Arra loves to stick her tongue in various places on your head. Your nose, mouth, eyes, ears, she even digs her snout into your hair to poke your head. 🤷♀️ .
Tagging some people I hate to see if they will take 20 minutes to write a long ass caption about their 10 facts about one of their dogs.