I'm aself taught artist, I got this talent from my Mother and others like my phuphi, khala nd cousins. My Father has a mind full of creativity which means I belongs to very Creative Artistic Family.
You can't jyst become a pro, it's something that you are born with it. Its a fact every single child is born with a hidden talent, a ability or something that you are good at you just have to know how to extract it. As time passes that ability is enhanced and a time comes when you have a complete hold on it.
1. Put your self in a situation that you are beginner nd new to it. Every time you start to draw on blank paper.
2. You will not expect too much from ur self if something goes wrong.
3. if you find something really hard to draw or paint, watch the reference pic for Weeks nd month for 15 t0 30 mins observed the detail next time, you'll draw exact same more likely
4. Have patience on yourself. Breaks your work into days, the more you relaxed the more your brain fetches ideas. ( Note: never complete my art in one or 2 days)
5. Never ever trace any work from printed design you are not practicing by yourself you are just copying you are not checking your own abilities.
6. Give yourself challenges, check your abilities strength nd level of work the. The More you challenge yourself the more super nd amazing out come will be.
*NEVER STOP CHALLENGING*
7. Never assume you can do each nd everything, in shott Lesser your Expectations.
8. Have faith in youself!
My coffee shop is now officially a little instagramable lol. Lips cafe merch pop up shop and preview of the space this Saturday and Sunday from 2 to 7 pm at 1412 Nostrand Avenue, come vibe with us....